Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Wondering if I should add a jumpstart a test/eq cycle.

Hey guys, I am in the process of planning my first cycle. Since we are getting relatively close to the summer monthes I am planning to try and keep my gains as lean as possible. I am currently already pretty lean (about 8% bf) and would perfer to keep it that way. Now here comes the question; should I add something at the start of my cycle to give me a jumpstart (perferably something that won't bloat me like a pregnant women) or should I just leave my cycle as is, it being my first.
    Last edited by Fenix12; 02-14-2004 at 07:27 PM. Reason: mistake

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    just leave it the way it is, unless you want to use prop. but it hurts a lot and you need to inject ED or EOD
    im jumpstarting my upcoming cycle with prop... cant wait!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    just leave it the way it is, unless you want to use prop. but it hurts a lot and you need to inject ED or EOD
    I agree, you could try prop as your jumpstarter....but this is your first...so keep it simple, until you see how things work.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Being your first cycle and already running 2 compounds I'd leave it at that and see how you react from these 2.

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot for all the feedback, another important question I wanna ask you guys is how can I tell the difference between bloat and fat. I am trying to maintain as little fat gain as possible but I realize I may gain some bloat. I want to be able to determine between bloat and fat so I can alter my diet accordingly, any help?

As a first cycle and a relatively mild one, will I still see decent gains?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll see if I can word this ok.......with bloat you'll have a swollen look about you,puffy is a good word and I'm sure you know what fat looks like already.You'll nsee nice gains off this cycle as long as you run th EQ long enough to get the maximun effects from it(12wks).If your concerned about bloat run l-dex @ .25 mgs ed for water retention.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Eq seems to work best if i run it 16 weeks cause it takes a long azz time ti kick in but boy once it does the pumps, hunger, and nasty veins are sick..I love eq.

RDL

Swellin Guest
    DB answered the bloat question with the exact same word I had in mind...puffy.
    Also, fat seems to be more localized in concentrations...bloat seems to be all over, with some areas showing a little more than others. When you get it, you will be able to identify it.

Thread Information