ChefJ is offline Senior Member

got more prop now what??

ok don't bash me for this one but it was my first cycle and I started it prematurely. I have been for the past 5 weeks been taking 50mg of QV prop and 150mg of QV deca , 1/2 a cc of each, EOD. Now I have only one more injection of QV deca,150mg, and it will be taken tomorrow. The question is I just got 20 more mls of QV prop100 and would like to keep injecting up until I start PCT should I a: increase the EOD shots to 100mg, or b stay at 50mg ontil pct. thanks for your advice, and I know I should have been taking twice as much test as deca but I am realizing that I am not prone to deca dick hehehehe.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes I would go 100mds eod..............learned a valuable lesson though huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes I would go 100mds eod..............learned a valuable lesson though huh.
    very valuable lesson. My guy is very legit and I get my QV products still in the wrapper and box, but he charges an arm and a leg for the Deca 250 dollars for the 300. I will not stray from him as he carries all the good PCT stuff and anything I want but his prices are high unless I buy in bulk and I don't need 10 bottles of this or that. I have learned alot in my short tenure on this forum and hopefully eventually I will be able to answer some questions as you all have done for me.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Oh well, live and learn. I agree, 100mg/eod of the Prop is pretty much the standard, as you probably know by now. I've never before heard of anyone using 50mg/eod.

I hope you're at least over 20!

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Oh well, live and learn. I agree, 100mg/eod of the Prop is pretty much the standard, as you probably know by now. I've never before heard of anyone using 50mg/eod.

I hope you're at least over 20!
    I'll be 26 on Feb 24

kahn is offline Junior Member
    why dont u try 50mg injection ED

Thread Information