fabry is offline Senior Member

first cycle (dbol+test en): how do u "feel" the test!

hi everybody.
    i am try to understand what are the "signs" (the "good" effects") of the "kick in" of the test in a cycle with dbol (1-4) and test ENTH (1-10).
    ok, i already know you expect the Test E to kick in around wk 3/4, but i will be already under the effects of dbols (shoud be strengh and body weight from mass and water, right).
    well, im gettin lost... sorry...
    what i mean is, the day the Test E kick in what will i "feel" in my body????????
    can you please try to translate these effects?
    thanks
    Last edited by fabry; 02-15-2004 at 06:26 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    there's not really like an "aha" moment, you just start having really good workouts and all of a sudden you added 2 or 3 reps to your one rep max weight and then there you go

mmmh, confused!
    i will get lot of strenght from dbols right? do you mean additional strenght from test?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    everyone is different, actually i answered your question without regard for the dbol , i've never used dbol to start a cycle, so i can't say for sure there

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, I did exact same cycle and it I got great results. You will defenitly feel the Dbol kick in within 5 days, and as for the test, I really had no feeling with test. Or maybe I did, but not like Dbol anyway. Dbol gives you an instant effect, makes u instaly stronger and weigh more etc etc. Wit the test, it does same thing but no as fast as Dbol. So i probably did feel the test but I couldnt tell thats all. My gains including size, weight and strength just kept on going up, surely a lot of that came from the test

bump

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    in other words there is no feeling. ur not taking xtc pills bro, there is no internal feeling. you just start 2 relise u r bigger, weigh more, u get more shape, u realise that u r stronger etc etc

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    For me, when the test kicks in, I all of a sudden do seem like I put on instant size and like mentioned above I get more reps on the same weights i struggled with the week earlier. BTW, fvk i cant believe how full the bottles are with the syd group products.....very nice.

GL
    RDL

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    for me when the gear kicks in.. I get fuller and harder.. I get insane pumps in the gym and I feel a lot more confident. there's nothin like being on the juice....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah the guys are right, its not like some insane rush of energy or (test., Ive never done dbol ) or some hallucinagenic drug or anything like that. Depending on what test. you take it could take a few weeks for you to even feel it but once you do youll notice you strenght increase every time you go to the gym. For me once its all kicked it I can add like 10lbs on all my major excersices evry time I go to the gym.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    for me the test kick wasn't a sudden moment, with a light shining down from above, but after about 5 weeks I just felt really good and very confident.

Thread Information