bigcut77 is offline Associate Member

Why no finasteride while using deca?

Why can you not take Finasteride while using deca . I have searched and read that they do not work well together but no specifics. Will the two together just make your hair fall out faster. Or do they just counteract each other and end up as a waste of money? Please help on this so I can decide which to drop, the deca or the finasteride. Also I had some noticiable hairloss before this cycle but while on it(test enan 500mg week, 300mg deca a week and finasteride every day) I have seen no hairlosss at all? Is this strange or normal from your expierience? Is this because of the steroids or the finasteride. Very confused. Thanks for the help.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Even though progestrogen related gyno is rare you are now doubleing your chances to get it.

bbwannabe is offline Junior Member
    They say that if you use finasteride whilo on a deca cycle, nandrolone can not convert, so it stays nandrolone and that's even more androgenic for your hair than DHT.
    Or something like that :P

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwannabe
    They say that if you use finasteride whilo on a deca cycle, nandrolone can not convert, so it stays nandrolone and that's even more androgenic for your hair than DHT.
    Or something like that :P
    Just got some dutasteride im running 500mg test E and 400mg deca, iv got finasteride to stop increased growth of body hair when cycling as i dont wanna turn into a monkey- not to increase my hair on my head...Will i be ok to run it with deca ?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Just got some dutasteride im running 500mg test E and 400mg deca, iv got finasteride to stop increased growth of body hair when cycling as i dont wanna turn into a monkey- not to increase my hair on my head...Will i be ok to run it with deca ?
    Hairy backs are "in" again.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    can someone answer my Q

AVAGO is offline Member
    I myself asked the same question a while ago and many respected bros answered. This seems to be a myth about hairloss and fina/dutasteride with deca . I will be starting my cycle shortly and will be including fina or duta in with the test/deca. Hope this is of some use to you..

Thread Information