Quest On Amps......

HOW DO YOU GUYS HOLD YOUR AMPS OR WHAT DO YOUR AMPS IN WHEN DRAWING BACK THE SAUCE IN THE PIN..I JUST USED A SHOT GLASS AND IT WORKED OK BUT YOU VETS MAY HAVE A BETTER WAY...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    mpa
    let me get this straight ok? you cracked open your amp(s) and dumped the contents in a shotglass? why didnt you just draw directly from the amp itself? the shotglass is nowhere near as sterile as the amp, and its easy to just draw the gear out of the amp itself. correct me if im missin something here.....................or did you just use the shotglass to hold the amp itself? i just hold the base of the amp and draw, not much of a problem for me.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 01-20-2002 at 08:10 AM.

NO NO NO NO

SORRY..LOL...NOW THAT I'LL READ YOUR REPLY I GOTTA LAUGH AT MYSELF FOR WORDING IT THAT WAY...LMAO BIGTIME AT ME..DUMP THE CONTENTS IN THE SHOT GLASS..HA...I PLACED THE WHOLE AMP IN THE SHOT GLASS, TILTED THAT SHOT GLASS TO ONE SIDE AND THEN DREW OUT..IT WORKED OK BUT I JUST WANT SO OTHER IDEAS..THE NEXT THING IS ILL DUMP EVERTHING INTO 1 BEER BOTTLE AND HAVE EVERYTHING PRE-MIXED...THEN USE..

mpa
    why are you using a shotglass to put the amp in bro? cant you just hold the base(below the neck) and draw?
    sorry about the post above, i misunderstood you.................

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    i think hes having a problem holding the amp,the syringe and the plunger at the same time .3 things,2 hands.
    try this crack open the amp,set it on the table,put the pin in,one hand on the syringe,one hand on the plunger and suck it up.
    what gauge pin areyou using to draw with.i find it very easy to get it all up nicely with an 18g

i understand now 4plates, sorry for the confusion on my part. i guess i didnt understand his problem well enough.

peace bb79

4 PLATES.....THATS IT.......

...THATS THE PROBLEM...3 THINGS--2 HANDS....AS YOU KNOW THE AMP IS SMALL SO ITS HARD TO BALANCE SO I PUT THE WHOLE AMP INTO THE SHOT GLASS AND THEN USE 1 HAND TO HOLD THE PIN/1 HAND TO DRAW IT UP...THE SHOT GLASS KINDA HOLDS AND BALANCES THE AMP..THE DECA IS EASIER CAUSE ITS IN A BOTTLE...BTW EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH ANYWAYS...AND SORRY FOR THE MISWORDING

Thread Information