symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Lets talk about 17aa...is it all a hype?

Ok, first off I would like to say that I don't want anybody spitting up information here that we already are well aware of. that is to say, dont reply with simply "17aa is bad for your liver dont run two at a time do your research" the same concept applies when people say things like "never run dbol alone you will never keep all your gains and they will be all water. this is not entirely true, but a large part of it is. but it comes from people who have never even tried it...im not pointing fingers...**** im guilty of it too. but im trying to quit having said that, I'll begin.

We all know the hype of 17aa roids, always run a liver protectant, never more than 6 weeks etc etc. well thats all the regurgitated information. I would like to know the truth.

What do you all think? is 17aa way over-hyped than it should be? What is the actual danger in running two 17aa roids side by side? has anybody ever done it? better yet does anybody have any test results before and after tackling said cycle? i am only curious, im not planning on running dbol and winny to get big and cut for spring break or anything. But who know, a cycle in the future may consist of 2 17aa being run in conjunction with each other.

so let the discussion begin....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Overhyped. I've run 200 drol with 150 dbol for 20 weeks with NO liver problems whatsoever. I know MANY people who do the same, NO liver problems, same as me.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Overhyped. I've run 200 drol with 150 dbol for 20 weeks with NO liver problems whatsoever. I know MANY people who do the same, NO liver problems, same as me.
    thank you. I had a feeling this was the case and I was hoping you had some insane experiment to back it up. I believe you but did you by any chance get blood tests or anything?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Liver enzymes were SLIGHTLY elevated but the doctor wasn't even concerned.

BP was quite high though.

what have been the long term effects of the bp? is it still high to this day? is it onyl high when your on?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    .......when has he been off???? haha
    good call. bdtr has more scar tissue than i have muscle

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    dbol for 6 months with no problems

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    i cant comment on the drol/dbol combo as i've never done it.

ive only done this once, way back when i didnt know any better, and the combo was drol/winstrol .

never again...............ever.

peace I4L

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think in most cases, the danger is over-rated. Some people have issues with running large doses, or extended periods with oral steroids , while others can go on indefinitely with no problems. Just like some people get itchy nipples from a little test, and others can run 1g +/week with no problems. Everyone is different, and without trying it for yourself, you will never know. If it's not a risk you are willing to take, then stick with the notion that anything more than 4 weeks is dangerous, just don't preach it to everyone as if it were gospel, because it isn't IMO.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    well,
    i cant comment on the drol/dbol combo as i've never done it.

ive only done this once, way back when i didnt know any better, and the combo was drol/winstrol .

never again...............ever.

peace I4L
    can you be more specific? why never again? did you have liver problems? elaborate please, thanks!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I think after you advance more into the use of AAS the less dangerous they are...but i think they are really dangerous to run multiple orals for 8 weeks or so for a first cycle...

alot of it has to do with dicipline and knowing your body, and knowing how to come off...idiots that want to run oral only cylcles for theyre first or even first few cycles probably dont know enough to be safe and come off correctly...unless youve spent alot of time on this board maybe...

as for me...i used d's in the cycle im on...didnt like em...ill stick to prop or susp....i might try them or drol again but i didnt really think they were worth the money that i could of spent on more test...jmo

I had bloody **** after 4 weeks of dbol at 40mg ed so some damage must have been going on.

oh hey look at that. thanks whitey

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Some guys are able to smoke 6 packs a day and drink 12 beers a night and live until their 100 years old. Their bodies are made out of steel. Other guys follow a healthy lifestyle and have a heart attack before the age of 50. So relative speaking, its really hard to say whether the perception of piggy-backing two 17aa steroids at the same time is dangerous or not...since its may be dangerous for some but not for others.

All in all, fact has it that there is a higher risk in running two 17aa steroids simultanously. Running the two together may not instantly kill you but then again its not something people should go out and try for themselves. IMO If you can avoid risk without the cost of gaining or losing then why chance it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    well said usual, i totally agree.

Thread Information