Thread: Testoprim-d

IRON MAN is offline New Member

Question Testoprim-d

does anyone have any exp. w this stuff. saw it last time i was in mexico after i had already got my vet test. it comes 3 amps to a box each amp contains 200 mg of enth. and 50 mg of prop. im thinking of doing a test only cycle of 3 amps per week for 8 wks of this stuff. don't even bother telling me not to do a test only cycle because this will be my third cycle of test only. 1st t-200 tornel 400 mg a wk, made good gains but lost it all due to ignorance about clomid and post cycle training and supplementation. 2nd 600 mg a wk of t-200 gained 18 lbs , and 2 and a half mos. later have only lost 7lbs due to using clomid and proper post cycle training and supplementation.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Testoprim D is a legit steroid . Ive used it and felt the effects of test so its good and you will also feel the prop pain. But most other farmacias tend to not like them and some say they are made poor quality..the amps are also sometimes alittle underdosed.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Testoprim-d is great stuff!!! Although the package you are describing I have never seen. It used to come packaged one amp to a box. I could be wrong, I have stuck to mainly vet gear for over a year now. I was planning to look into Testo next week while I am down in TJ. I did notice when I was down in TJ last week, Primobolan was being sold 3 amps in a single box, which I was suprised about since I just bought it two months ago in one amp to the box packaging. Anyone have any info on the package changes????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The Testoprim-D i used while on vacation in mexico came in single boxes, it looked totaly legit, first day i injected 3cc in to rigth cheek, one day after the injection i could not walk or anything for about 6-7 days. I thought maybe it was a bad shot, close to a nerve or went through a vain, so i waited 1 day and preceded to inject 3cc into my left side, same shit could not walk, sleep, swim or anything it totaly sucked! I was there for a week it totaly fucked up my vacation, and on top of it all, I got fever for 5 days and flu like symptoms for 2 MONTHS, thats right I just stoped coughing. Don't tell me it was the BA becausa i used Sust before and it did not hurt nearly as much, and its not the prop for the same reason. You do what you like, but i ain't touching that shit again. Good Luck! MIKE_XXL

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    The Testoprim-D i used while on vacation in mexico came in single boxes, it looked totaly legit, first day i injected 3cc in to rigth cheek, one day after the injection i could not walk or anything for about 6-7 days. I thought maybe it was a bad shot, close to a nerve or went through a vain, so i waited 1 day and preceded to inject 3cc into my left side, same shit could not walk, sleep, swim or anything it totaly sucked! I was there for a week it totaly fucked up my vacation, and on top of it all, I got fever for 5 days and flu like symptoms for 2 MONTHS, thats right I just stoped coughing. Don't tell me it was the BA becausa i used Sust before and it did not hurt nearly as much, and its not the prop for the same reason. You do what you like, but i ain't touching that shit again. Good Luck! MIKE_XXL

Hmmm, I have never heard of that kind of complaint about Testoprim before... I know is does cause the usually Propionate pain after injection. That does not explain the kind of pain you are talking about. Do you happen to know the lote# or Exp?? It is VERY rare to hear of a human version of AS with a very high alcohol content?? So you are probably right, it was'nt BA. Could have been a fake, although Testoprim has been considered a "safe" buy for a while, maybe that is changing..?

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    My buddy had a really bad experience with that shit too. Dont let them charge you more than 3 an amp. The vets have the same thing but in 10ml.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

1Banshee

I through the Boxes away outside of the "Pharmacia", and after i disposed of the vials, i thought about it and wished i would have written down the lot #'s so i could warn you bros, but never did. It looked exacly as the picture on the cover of Anabolics 2000, maybe if it came in boxes of three like i know they do now, it would be a different story but i don't know.
    All I know is I am not using that again.
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 01-22-2002 at 06:37 AM.

Thread Information