Thread: EQ and test

Kropsy is offline New Member

EQ and test

I am at a standstill between two 1st cycles. I was thinking either 500mg/wk test enth or 400mg/ml EQ a week. Since it is the summer, and the lower chance of gyno i was leaning towards the EQ and the easier to keep gains are a plus. I was just wondering what were you total gains on both things, and how much of that did you actually keep off cycle. Thanks.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats and how long have you been researching steroids ?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    test OR eq is not correct!
    test only, or test AND eq...

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    test OR eq is not correct!
    test only, or test AND eq...
    Bump....as said countless times....test should be the base of every cycle.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Test should be in every cycle.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im with the guys above, test should always be the base in every cycle but if you had to choose only one, I would go with test. I wouldnt do eq by itself.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Why is everyone sugesting steroids to this Kropsy? For him to ask a questions like this makes me wonder if he has done his research and if he is the right age for steroids. That is why I asked him these questions before giving him advice because the advice might of been to leave steroids alone until he is ready.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    My friend took EQ and Test En for 8 weeks for his first cycle and gained a solid 20 lbs of lean muscle and got incredible strength gains.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Why is everyone sugesting steroids to this Kropsy? For him to ask a questions like this makes me wonder if he has done his research and if he is the right age for steroids. That is why I asked him these questions before giving him advice because the advice might of been to leave steroids alone until he is ready.
    nevaenuf is right. Whether you should even be considering a cycle at this point depends on several factors. What are your stats and experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    nevaenuf is right. Whether you should even be considering a cycle at this point depends on several factors. What are your stats and experience?

I agree with you , however, as we all know, many people are gonna do what they want either way, especially if they have their gear already, now Im not saying this is right, but its reality. So my advice is strictly cntingent on the basis that he does go through with his cycle, it is not an encouragement. If he is gonna go through with it he might as well be pointed in the right direction.

wizard247 is offline New Member
    basically krospy, take the Test and Eq, take 500mg ew of test and the same with the eq for 8 weeks min, i would go with 12 week cycle, u will be happy with the results, i have done tons of research and there are tons of different ways and opinions on how to take them, but bottom line steroids are steroids and when you are on them they WORK, even if u were to take eq by itself, u will still see results, but i do not encourage this, becuase it could mess with your libido. like everyone says, take test as a base in every cycle, even if its at low dosgae lets say 250-300 ew, to help out your testies.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard247
    basically krospy, take the Test and Eq, take 500mg ew of test and the same with the eq for 8 weeks min, i would go with 12 week cycle, u will be happy with the results, i have done tons of research and there are tons of different ways and opinions on how to take them, but bottom line steroids are steroids and when you are on them they WORK, even if u were to take eq by itself, u will still see results, but i do not encourage this, becuase it could mess with your libido. like everyone says, take test as a base in every cycle, even if its at low dosgae lets say 250-300 ew, to help out your testies.
    This is only half true you need to have more test than your other drugs like if you were running 600 eq you would want to have 750 test.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    This is only half true you need to have more test than your other drugs like if you were running 600 eq you would want to have 750 test.
    Right on cpt steele. This guy need to know the facts if he is going to be injecting this stuff into his body. You should always do test never EQ by itself and cpt steele is right about the test you want it to be higher than the EQ and you want the EQ to taper out a few weeks before the test does. It will make PCT recovery a little easier.

Kropsy is offline New Member
    yea thats what i thought, stats are 20 years old, 6'2", 217 lbs. I have just started wrapping up months of reasearch. The only reason i ask is because i was just gonna run Test Enth stacked with EQ, but i dont have the money, and EQ(the leaner muscle) was what i was looking for. Some guy i was talking to said that it was awsome to run EQ by itself....i should have known something was up when i got that response only once.
    Another question on this topic since i got the tread goin. Once again i doubt i will do this but it was suggested if i wanted the leaner gains. One of the trainers at my gym said you could stack the test with prov on the last 1/2 of the cycle. Said gains would be smaller but last longer, any truth to this?
    Last edited by Kropsy; 02-17-2004 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information