Thread: D Bol ??

K Dog is offline Associate Member

D Bol ??

Whats Up? Still planning my cycle. Has anyone heard of 7.5mg D-bol? I haven't but I found someone who says they have 5mg and 7.5mg d-bol. If so where do they come from? And what do they look like? I tried the search and came up with nothing. Thanks.

[email protected]

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry brother,
    i think someones tryin to pul a fast one. ive heard of 5mg,10mg,50mg. never heard of 7.5 mg dbol before. did he give you a brand name? naposim, british dipensary?

peace bb79

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Sure didn't. I thought the same thing as you but I wasn't sure? Thanks Bro

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    no problem, good luck with the cycle brother........

peace bb79

Chyna350 is offline Female Member
    Hi guys, I've been using d-bol 5mg and would like to know what is the correct doseage. Presently I'm taking 1 a day as I'm treading carefully in case taking more is too much for me. Can anyone give me more info on d-bol please. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers Chyna

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You are only taking 1 5mg a day?

Most people take anything between 25mg and 50mg a day.What is your cycle? How long is it ? Are you taking Milk Thistle?

More info please!

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Chyna350. As a Female you must not use Dianabol ! Unless you want to become a man...

As a Female you must not use Dianabol! Unless you want to become a man...

Why will she grow a penis and testicles?

If she is already using it I would assume she has checked out the side effects that d-bol can cause in men and women.

something like that...but its her choice

Bro there was no flame intended just if someone is using an AAS you hope that they would have researched it first.

Maybe you could post some side effects that women may suffer from whilst using d-bol? It would be good info

Just wait a few days...

Righto you two, (billyboy & iwillgrow), have you guys finished locking horns.
    As we all know, any AS will have it's side effects on men and women. Now I'm not about to take the same dose as a guy am I. I was asking advice on what would be a usual dose for a guy so I could work out a safer smaller dose for myself.
    It doesn't matter what I use there will be some sort of side effect same goes for the men.
    No, I don't have a penis or testicles, but I would like some straight forward advice instead of the "bs" that's flying now.

So sick of dolts questioning my gender, What's wrong with a woman having a muscular physique, or are you guys just easily intimidated.....
    Cheers Chyna

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Chyna350
    So sick of dolts questioning my gender, What's wrong with a woman having a muscular physique, or are you guys just easily intimidated.....
    I'm sure you will find that there are MANY of us on this board who LOVE muscular women.

Billy was correct when suggesting that most men use anywhere between 30-50mg of dbol /day while on cycle...and they usually run it for 4-6 weeks (the former being the more popular choice). As far as women and dbol I have NO experience Chyna, but I know a few of the ladies here will be able to help. Try Primodonna or bufchic (one"f"...not two ). Good luck, and remember...we LOVE muscular women

Best results for a female come by running dbol at 10mg/d devided to 4 dosages every 4 hours.Do that for 4weeks not more not less.And dont forget to protect your liver.

Originally posted by IwillGrow!
    Best results for a female come by running dbol at 10mg/d devided to 4 dosages every 4 hours.Do that for 4weeks not more not less.And dont forget to protect your liver.
    Ok, have taken this down to paper. Thanks for getting back to this so quickly, I can now apply a slightly higher dose knowing that having it spread out in smaller doses in 4 hourly lots will be easier for my body or should I say my liver to handle. Yes I am protecting my liver, and I regularly take LM-1s to clean it out.
    Have a great day and take care.
    Cheers Chyna

i wish you the best

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    chyna...what is that you said you're taking for your liver? lms-1 was it? Tell me a little more about that if you can...What it is, where it comes from...dosages...etc.

Originally posted by gettinthere
    chyna...what is that you said you're taking for your liver? lms-1 was it? Tell me a little more about that if you can...What it is, where it comes from...dosages...etc.
    Hi gettinthere,
    I regularly use LM-1, it's a practional grade herbal liver cleanser. If you have a good health food store that you visit regularly ask them about it, most places who's cliental are active atheletes keep this sort of thing under the counter. I don't have a bottle here at the moment to give you details of where it comes from I'll have to restock and get back to you on that one. 2 tabs 3 times a day until all are taken, about a two week coarse all up. I use them whether on a coarse or not every couple of months as a high protein diet can leave the liver a bit dirty. It's good for getting rid of a "shitty liver" as they say.
    Take care.
    Cheers Chyna

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Like Iwillgrow said, 10mg seems to be the dosage for female athletes.

Just remember that. as far as I have read, changes or virilization in females are not reversible. Facial hair, deper voice tone, and some others.

I personally think that women looks their best in the fitness category. Please don't hate me. It's just my opinion.

Glassvoice

Originally posted by GLASSVOICE
    Like Iwillgrow said, 10mg seems to be the dosage for female athletes.

Just remember that. as far as I have read, changes or virilization in females are not reversible. Facial hair, deper voice tone, and some others.

I personally think that women looks their best in the fitness category. Please don't hate me. It's just my opinion.

Glassvoice
    Hey Glassvoice, no I don't hateyou, we're entitled to our opinions I think the fitness girls look great too. When I 1st did a fitness category I looked like a stick with lumps, but I saw a woman in physique who looked fabulous and still had every look of a woman, she inspired me. Cory Everson is also a big inspiration to me.
    I'm aware of the virilization and apart from a slightly deeper voice which was a marked improvement to what I had before, I've been very lucky and have very little other noticable changes. As I've said earlier, I tread carefully, and keep to safer doses. I have no desire to become a shebeast. Thanks for the concern, it's greatly appreciated.
    Cheers Chyna

Billmister is offline Member
    Chyna All I can tell you about d bol is that you must take it in a 2.5 - 3.5 hour range. it's best when you take a 5mg tab every 2.5 - 3.5 hours. it will absorb better in your body. I really don't know how much you should take. I guess 10mg a day would be fine. But i know for a male it would be a wast of dianabol tabs. As 5 a day wouldn't kind of be average dose, anything less would kind of be a wast. Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted.

Eat BIG, THINK big, GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Billmister
    Chyna All I can tell you about d bol is that you must take it in a 2.5 - 3.5 hour range. it's best when you take a 5mg tab every 2.5 - 3.5 hours. it will absorb better in your body. I really don't know how much you should take. I guess 10mg a day would be fine. But i know for a male it would be a wast of dianabol tabs. As 5 a day wouldn't kind of be average dose, anything less would kind of be a wast. Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted.

Eat BIG, THINK big, GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Billmister,
    yeah the cycle went really well, and blood test last week showed everything is honky dorry. Fitter than a girl in her 20's the doc says. I had a 4 week break and I'm currently on a coarse of sus250 1ml a week, deca 1ml x 2 a week and the d-bol 3 tabs a day split into 6 1/2 doses. Gains are doing really well, my strength has increased amazingly and I feel on top of the world. The Nationals are well within my sights now. My appetite is through the roof, mifht need a sugar daddy just to pay for the groceries, just joking. Might need a personal loan though, lmao.
    Cheers Chyna

Thread Information