3 25.00%
  • I keep 50% after a cycle

2 16.67%
  • I keep 75% after a cycle

7 58.33%
  • I keep 100% after a cycle

0 0%
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Estimate What You Think You Keep After A Cycle, Strength And Size..

I was just wondering what everyone would say as far as how much size and strength they keep long term after a cycle...If I had to guess on mine, I would have to say maybe a little less than 50%..that I keep long term. I know answers will vary cause people are different and also most importantly , everyone diets different. For example I try to intake 250 grams a day of protein everyday but seem to cheat and not eat like I should on the weekends.

RDl

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i usually keep a good amount of the muscle post cycle if diet is good, you will always lose a decent amount of weight do to water lose though

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I keep a good amount of weight after my cycles (not sure how many percent), as for the strenght, it depends on what gear I used.

VP

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I think if I could be more disciplined, I could maybe keep more than I am.. Are most of you saying you keep these gains long term meaning maybe a year after your cycle?

RDL

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I would say I keep about 80% of size while keeping slightly less than that of the strength.

80-90% everything i loose is water

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I think that if you do the right thing before, during and after your cycle, you can get away with keeping a lot of of your results. When I came off my cycle I ended up being 226.6lbs. I have been off for 2 months now and am still the same weight. As a matter of fact I am pretty sure I have lost 1lbs but its hard to tell as I always weigh myself on either empty or full stomach, so its hard to tell, maybe I did lose 1lb or maybe I have added 1lb,I don't know. Anyway my point is that the weight is pretty much the same now that I am off and have been for a while. Like I said when I finished my cycle I ended up at 226.6lbs and at the moment I still around the same weight. The size and the etrength is still there as well. This surprises me as everyone on here says that when you come "off" you lose a lot of your srength, size and weight. Actually my strength has gone down but not my much at all. Some exercises I am still as strong now as I was when I was on the gear. I would say everybody is different. I think if you take just the right amount of gear for your cycle then maybe you wont loose as much. If you take too much gear then your looking at losing more results when you come off, and your also lookin at more side effects and not as much results.

Thread Information