Unhappy What would you do???

Aight,

I'm lookin for advice on anit-e's for my current cycle. I'm gyno prone b/c i did no research on my first cycle and flirted with gyno that eventually subsided.

1-10 EQ 400mg split 2x/week
    2-11 Test cyp 400mg split 2x/week
    1-4 Drol 50mg/ed
    13 PCT with HCG /Clomid

I'm starting week 2 with first test/eq shot today (sunday) but i'm trying to figure out whether to keep up with the drol, cut it in half or quit it.

about five days in i got some sensitivity/itchiness so i bumped my nolva up to 20mg then to 40mg keeping the proviron at 25mg. i don't have any l-dex or arimidex so forget about that. i am planning on going down to 10 or 20mg/ed with the nolva since its going away but is itchiness common or should i really prevent it by quitting the drol?

ANY COMMENTS PLEASE BRO. i like my tits the way they are and if i need some big ones i'll play with my girls

that was good that you uped the nolva when u felt the itchiness, if it has gone away continue running the nolva at 20mg til your done with the drol than bring it back down to 10mg.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yeah keep the nolva @ 20mg ed....if your gyno prone i probably would have ran it at that anyways...your proviron dose looks fine....if symtoms still come on @ 20mg of nolva ed i would drop the drol asap...400mg of test ew and 20mg of nolva should keep the gyno far away...sounds like the drol is causing the problem...

what are your stats and cycle exp????...what did you run last time???

stats are:

24 yo, 5'11" 180 pounds so far, +/-10% bf

i've done two short dbol cycles around 17 yo with no ancillary's or clomid and then i did a lil research and did a 12 week cycle with dbol, deca 300 and winny but the winny made me nauseated. since then i've done a lot of research and gotten the right gear for me i think. i just wish i would've picked up liquidex or arimidex but hopefully the nolva and proviron will work. i've got some var and clen for a pre summer cut down too.

bottom line: i want to keep on all the androgenics and gain size without b*tch tits!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I always consider nolva @ 20mg a day a necessity

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I always consider nolva @ 20mg a day a necessity
    Agreed.......... unless your running an AI then 10mg will be fine but in Johnnystick77's case I would still keep it 20mg through the cycle and PCT

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    got your pm bro, nothing new from me, all the guys are right, personally i run proviron at 50mg ed 25mg am and 25mg pm. Also run nolva at 20mg ed, see how it goes at that

peace

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Agreed.......... unless your running an AI then 10mg will be fine but in Johnnystick77's case I would still keep it 20mg through the cycle and PCT
    Mudman - good advice I shoulda mentioned that but he had no Dex

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    this may be off topic but I'd extend that cycle 2-4 weeks

alright settled, preciate it bro's. i'll keep it at 20 to be safe and run proviron at 25 unless told otherwise by you guys. damion i would love to do 12+ weeks but i've only got 20cc's of each so oh well. buttt.........if i make a trip south of the border i could get more sauce and some liquidex...lol....tacos too.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    then I would save the EQ til you can get some more. 12weeks is a minimum. JMO

ok i'll back off and do it with some tren , thanks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    this is a little off-topic but : why did you decide to start the test at week 2?

i had 20cc's of each and i wanted the test and eq to stop working at about the same time?? did i figure right or was that stupid. i just started week 2 so it's kinda too late to change that. i'm seeing more endurance and weight (that's prob just water) already though. i jumpstarted the eq with the a bombs and thought that the test would stop working after 2 weeks/last injection and the eq about 3 weeks/last injection. any thoughts?

Thread Information