peaker is offline Senior Member

week 6, how to mentally beat the scales.

into week 6 of my first cycle. i am up around 8 pounds but the scales aren't moving, its annoying the hell out of me. i know i shouldnt go by the scales and let the mirror be the judge but its hard. i am not carrying any water because the femara is doing a nice job with that. just want to take off soon, either way quality gains is what i am after so no water weight is what i am happy with. everyone says i look a lot leaner but i can't see it, sex drive isnt anything special since i'm jabbing 500mg test per week EOD sust injects. i just hope that i am a late bloomer and its t minus anytime now

how many of you guys have waited this long for test to kick in??
    i hope my **** is legit and its not just my food intake causing the weight gain alone.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i am on weed 6 also, well the end of it. I am up about 12-14 lbs. I am on test & deca & dbol . I gained alot of weight quick when on the dbol the first 4 weeks, but the scales haven't moved since. I hope i take off also!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    i am on weed 6 also, well the end of it. I am up about 12-14 lbs. I am on test & deca & dbol. I gained alot of weight quick when on the dbol the first 4 weeks, but the scales haven't moved since. I hope i take off also!
    how much of your gains do you think is water?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    What kinda test are you running. Some people it just takes longer. Lets hear what everyone else has to say

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    hardly any, i never hold water. I am lean, i don't know my exact body fat, but i can see all my abs, so i know its low.

when i was on sust, i didn't make any of my gains till week 6, then from there i just kept gaining weight. I gained like 18-22lbs of 500mg of sust/wk. Lost some weight during pct. Still bro, 8lbs in six weeks is good if its lean muscle.

how long is your cycle? 10wks or 12wks?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    hardly any, i never hold water. I am lean, i don't know my exact body fat, but i can see all my abs, so i know its low.

when i was on sust, i didn't make any of my gains till week 6, then from there i just kept gaining weight. I gained like 18-22lbs of 500mg of sust/wk. Lost some weight during pct. Still bro, 8lbs in six weeks is good if its lean muscle.

how long is your cycle? 10wks or 12wks?
    well i was hoping 12 but might be a bit short so hopefully at least 11, i hope!

it relieves me a bit too know it took 6 weeks for you too bro on sust, still got my fingers crossed. want to get to over 220lbs hopefully 225 and leaner which i think is still possible if its yet to take off.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES. If you must, measure yourself every couple weeks, but I promise you no matter what, you won't be happy. Instead, try focusing on improving the image in the mirror, rather than increasing/lowering the number on your scale...
    yeah its hard to stay away just get to curious!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I hardly ever weigh myself anymore.....i can guess within 1 1/2-2lbs everytime anyways......Its a mind f uck

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I only weigh myself once a week or every other week, just to make sure I'm not losing any weight. Doing it every day just gets too discouraging cause of the weight flux. I just go by what the mirror says now, cause I'm at the point where putting on weight is getting really hard. I'm on pct right now doing 6000-6,500 calories just to maintain my weight. the scale pretty much reads the same all the time, but I'm growing so that's what's important.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The scale really isnt my concern either, the mirror is what counts, I know that my weight will be in a range of 210-230.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Amen brother sgfury, can I get a witnessss-ahhh!!!!

Thread Information