77eerric77 is offline New Member

Cycle Help Please

I am trying to plan a cycle that I will be less likely to lose my hair with. I have done one cycle of Sust 500mg /wk and no hair loss. then i did one cycle of anadrol and my hairline receded slightly. I know abombs are really bad for your hair. So I was thinking about doing a cycle with Deca and sust and some other hardening juice at the end. Any suggestions????? But i know winny and primo and others are bad for the hair. Should i use nizoral or propecia pills???? will they help??? i heard they only help on certain juices??? help is much appreciated and any other cycle suggestions are welcome. I am 5'10, 165lbs, pretty cut, 24 years old been lifting for 6 years. Am looking to gain size and get some hardness to my muscles. Help is much appreciated

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Your question is irelivent as you've answered it yourself.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    OK.... The propecia should be cheap and if I'm correct it battles against DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and loss of follicles or what not. If this is correct it wouldnt matter what the gear is it would still be effective. You had a cycle of anadrol and you are 165?

Well you have come to the right place because these guys collectively know everything.

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Holy 10cc's of spagetti with Dihydrotestosterone Batman! not even a hair transpant gonna help yeah! now

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Some nice mary jane down there in cancun ay m8tE?

Thread Information