Thread: first cycle

gerard4780 is offline Junior Member

first cycle

my first cycle ever is this 500mg sustanon 400mg deca . what do you all think about this what kind of gains should i expect?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    depends on your diet. how long are you planning on running this? what is your age, training history etc.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard4780
    my first cycle ever is this 500mg sustanon 400mg deca. what do you all think about this what kind of gains should i expect?
    Bro, you already asked about 10 questions similar to this one and everybody has done told you to do this cycle and what to expect! If you diet is right and you are consuming enough calories you will gain a decent amount of size and strength considering your gear is legit (anywheres from 10-20 lbs most likely). Although it varies from person to person like symatech said.

[QUOTE=symatech]depends on your diet. how long are you planning on running this? what is your age, training history etc.[/QUOT

i plan on running this cycle for 10 weeks, i am 21 yrs old, i have been training for about 3 years, im 6ft 215lbs 14% bf, my diet consists of daily taking in about a gram of protein per lb of body weight and i also take in alot of carbs for energy and bulking i eat around 6-8 meals a day.

[QUOTE=symatech]depends on your diet. how long are you planning on running this? what is your age, training history etc.[/QUOT

i plan on running this cycle for 10 weeks, i am 21 yrs old, i have been training for about 3 years, im 6ft 215lbs 14% bf, my diet consists of daily taking in about a gram of protein per lb of body weight and i also take in alot of carbs for energy and bulking i eat around 6-8 meals a day.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=gerard4780]
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    depends on your diet. how long are you planning on running this? what is your age, training history etc.[/QUOT

I'd stick closer to 1.5 - 2 grams protien per pound myself.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    boost your protein to 300+

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    boost your protein to 300+

I agree...eat up the protein. 1.5-2 gms per pound. I like to shoot for 2gms per pound and if i end up being a little short then its ok. Sometimes i find myself have something come up and i miss a meal or cant get something with 50 gms of protien in it.

Thread Information