Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3 cycle

Dieselpower is offline Member

Question T3 cycle

first off I would like to say hello to everyone, its been awhile since I have been here.

my question is this

My weight 300lbs

I started to take my T3 cycle. my dose is at 100mcg a day. I was thinking of adding another tab to make it 125mcg. I feel that I am not losing any weight. In the past I have lost about 35lbs but this is my third time taking T3 and its not really working as it did in the past. So, I raised my cardio to 45mins a day and and lower my carbs.

If u could give me any advice here?
    should I raise my doses higher?
    raise my cardio up?

I am really stuck here.

thanks
    DP

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I know some bro's who go at 1mcg per lb of bodywieght...so in your case 300mcgs/day, I think that's a little high.

My advice to you is to take your resting temp...as soon as you wake in the morning, before your feet hit the floor take your temp. (you can get a cheap digital thermo for about 10.00) check to see if your already in the optimal range (97.6-98.2) if not then I would suggest upping the dose. Sometimes I'll take my temp up to 99.0...anymore and I don't feel right, maybe you can tolerate more.
    If your temp is good already then try adding some clen to your stack, also I would up your cardio to atleast 1hr if you can make the time. And try not to eat any late night carbs...say 3 hours before bed cut out your carbs and eat protein and some good fats...eggs, beef, chicken etc...If your tired of drinking water all the time try some ice tea light, it's about 9g of carbs which won't really effect your Blood Glucose. Also swithching to low GI carbs would help keep your BG down. I could go on forever, but give those A try and I think you'll notice a difference.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i agree with mallet you should be able to go up in dose with little problem. i would also consider going into ketosis. t3 + clen + ketosis = fast drop in bodyfat.

moush is offline Senior Member
    hey diesel what are you running with the T3?? any AS??

your guys are the best, ya I will try that for sure. I never though about taking my temp on T3. I should have done more research on that. ya, I am going to start my fina cycle in two weeks. you guys have been great help. I'll keep u guys updated.

thanks big time,
    DP

Bump

A Cut Above is offline New Member
    I did T3 up to 125mcg/day while in ketosis, stacking clen . Lost lots of bodyfat and kept muscle. Just do tons of androgens... I did 1000+mg/week cyp, fina 100mg/day, winny 50mg/day. If you are thinking about t3 and not going to do at bare minimum 1000+mg/week of AAS, you are wasting your time and muscle.

if u guys have anymore advice would be good? the more the better.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    It needs to be ramped and more importantly ramped down. And take it with something anti-catabolic, like anavar . read this bro Cycleons Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3

Mallet
    ok I took my temp and its at 94.3 and I am going to add another tabs to make it 125mcg. does that sound right?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    woah holy low body temp batman. You're safe to up your dose to 125 for sure.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Cut Above
    I did T3 up to 125mcg/day while in ketosis, stacking clen. Lost lots of bodyfat and kept muscle. Just do tons of androgens... I did 1000+mg/week cyp, fina 100mg/day, winny 50mg/day. If you are thinking about t3 and not going to do at bare minimum 1000+mg/week of AAS, you are wasting your time and muscle.
    Dude....1000+mg/week is not neccessary to maintain muscle mass while on T3. I've gone up to 250mcg of T3 with just 500mg/week of TestE and have had great results. BUT, I wouldn't reccomend going over 30 days with it.....

ya, my body temp was really low, so I added another tab and just finished my workout and 1hr of cardio. Ya, I agree with majorpecs. I never did 1000+mg/week, thats crazy sh**
    I'll keep everyone updated.
    thanks again for everyone help
    DP

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    Mallet
    ok I took my temp and its at 94.3 and I am going to add another tabs to make it 125mcg. does that sound right?
    Bro that temp is veeeeery loooow!...your resting temp should be much higher than that without taking t3! Did you know what your temp was before you started taking the t3?. A temp that low constitutes thyroid problems. Either your thyroid is not working up to par or your body is shutting down from supplementing with hormones. My advice would be to stop taking the thyroid right away and find out what your body temp is without supplementing with hormones. depending on how long you've been running the t3 for, will decide how long it will take to normalize. I would go and purchase an OTC product called Acti-cyclase which contains forskolin...this will help to regulate your thyroid. People with body temps that low are usually diagnosed with thyroid defeciency. at a temp that low I dought that even 300mcg a day will get your temp up into the 98.0 area.

I just check my temp and its at 36.3 oC = 97.34

checked at 1:24pm

ur are freaking me out huge here

ur are freaking me out huge here
    That's quite a rebound...not a good sign...but take a deep breath, we'll get this sorted out for ya brother!

Resting temp is what we are after not throughout the day. Check your temp every morning for the next five days and PM me with the results. P/U some acti-cyclase bro (15.00 for a month supply) If you can't find it let me know, i'll try and source it out for ya!

thanks Mallet
    ur the best

Bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro,I'm not sure were you are with your doseage right now,but your temp is low.You need to start ramping it up til you get your temp were it should be..then start to ramp down.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    In my experiances t-3 works best with clen . Also how's your diet bro. Diet is always key.

I'm now on dnp but before I was dropping it like crazy with diet alone. From oct. to feb. I lost 35+ lbs with diet and cardio alone. If you need any diet advice I'm here bro. I was 280 after my last over bulking session ended.

Thanks Da Bull.

Ron, sure I think I need a much better diet for sure. I know my diet could be much better. u can email me some advice. or some help

thanks guys
    big help
    DP

Thanks Da Bull.

Ron, sure I think I need a much better diet for sure. I know my diet could be much better. u can email me some advice. or some help

thanks guys
    big help
    DP
    Shoot Ron a pm,he has plenty of good diets.

thanks Bro

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dont be alarmed by your body temp. That may be normal for you. 98.6 (37C) is only the population average. Its ok not to be exactly on the dot. I usually run in the 97's myself.

How many days total have you been on it. T3 has a pretty long half life and works somewhat slow. I never felt much till about 2wks on it. Ive gone up to 200mcg and it kicked my ass. Couldnt stop sweating if I wanted to.

An intresting factiod....37 degrees celcius was the quoted average human temp, the nuber was rounded to 2 sig figs. This translates into 98.6 if you do the math but the .6 is really meaningless because the number it came from was never acurate to 3 significant figures. Actuall measurments show the average person to be at 98.2 -+ .6
    Im never 98.6 unless taking a thermogenic. Ive been 96.X for days on end. Crazy...

billybathgate & brokenbricks,

I've been T3s for two weeks now. but I have been told to stop but I was thinkin of raising it to 125mcg. but I dont know to do here. I check my temp the next morning and I will makeup my mind

so far today my temp is at 97.3 all day

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Dont be alarmed by your body temp. That may be normal for you. 98.6 (37C) is only the population average. Its ok not to be exactly on the dot. I usually run in the 97's myself.

How many days total have you been on it. T3 has a pretty long half life and works somewhat slow. I never felt much till about 2wks on it. Ive gone up to 200mcg and it kicked my ass. Couldnt stop sweating if I wanted to.
    I know what u mean. I was sweating my balls off, power walking for 30mins.

Day 1

Body temp

This is the information I got from sitting down with my nutritionist/endocrinologist 2 years ago...I dug this up for ya!

Under "normal" circumstances, a person takes t4 and the body does the normal conversion to t3 (all things working well) by taking t4 there's less down regulation of the HPT axis because the end product (t3) can be regulated during conversion. If you take straight t3, you're taking the end product, which can feedback on the HPT axis very quickly. t3 should only be taken for 5-7 days and then off for 5 days with constant monitoring of body temp. Flooding the blood with t3 sends a very fast signal to the HPT to stop endogeous production. 94.3 temp is a hard sign that the t3 the person is taking is now working as an inhibitor, not a stimulator.

thanks bro

Day 2

Body Temp

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    This is the information I got from sitting down with my nutritionist/endocrinologist 2 years ago...I dug this up for ya!

Under "normal" circumstances, a person takes t4 and the body does the normal conversion to t3 (all things working well) by taking t4 there's less down regulation of the HPT axis because the end product (t3) can be regulated during conversion. If you take straight t3, you're taking the end product, which can feedback on the HPT axis very quickly. t3 should only be taken for 5-7 days and then off for 5 days with constant monitoring of body temp. Flooding the blood with t3 sends a very fast signal to the HPT to stop endogeous production. 94.3 temp is a hard sign that the t3 the person is taking is now working as an inhibitor, not a stimulator.
    Interesting post bro

Interesting for sure

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Diesel sorry for the delay check your PMs bro

its ok Ron. no prob bro

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Interesting post bro
    Ya it's not the usual dosing for t3 that you hear and read about!..alot of guy's do the usual 5/40/55 with great success, myself included...but after meeting up with my endo guy and understanding more about how the body works, i've switched to his formula and have had the same success without having to ramp or even taper, and my body temp isn't all over the place anymore either..like it is on clen or t3. 75mg /day of fina interestingly enough raises my body temp to the same degree as if I was taking 150mcg of t3!

Since that first visit with the endo guy...I check my BT every morning to see how my body is dealing with yesterdays stress ( whether I'm in a catabolic state still or anabolic state) and my BG levels every morning to keep tabs on my beta cells in the pancreas, especially when I'm running slin!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Ya it's not the usual dosing for t3 that you hear and read about!..alot of guy's do the usual 5/40/55 with great success, myself included...but after meeting up with my endo guy and understanding more about how the body works, i've switched to his formula and have had the same success without having to ramp or even taper, and my body temp isn't all over the place anymore either..like it is on clen or t3. 75mg /day of fina interestingly enough raises my body temp to the same degree as if I was taking 150mcg of t3!

Since that first visit with the endo guy...I check my BT every morning to see how my body is dealing with yesterdays stress ( whether I'm in a catabolic state still or anabolic state) and my BG levels every morning to keep tabs on my beta cells in the pancreas, especially when I'm running slin!
    what are you looking for in your body temp to be able to tell if you are anabolic , or catabolic.?

Day 3

Body temp

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    what are you looking for in your body temp to be able to tell if you are anabolic, or catabolic.?
    If your body temp is 98.0 every morning and then one morning it's only 97.5, your body is telling you that it is still stressed from the day before and has not fully recovered. This can be caused by several things...lack of sleep...not enough intake of nutrients/macronutrients etc...and ofcourse overtraining. So in essence your body is still catabolic, as we all know exercise, especailly long periods of exercise cause trauma or little tears in the mytocondria which need to be repaired. If this step is not completed before you start to train again the following day, then your not doing your self any good. AAS has a positive effect on catabolism so it's less likely that your body will not recover from the previous days training. However we all know that we grow while resting not while we are in the gym...so why train on a day that your body is still catabolic. I check my temp every morning if my temp is off by .5 degrees I don't train that day, once you learn to listen to your body your overall health will benefit from it. I know some days you feel like you could take on the world and you want to train, but how you feel on the outside and how your functioning on a cellular level are two different things! just my two cents...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information