symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Unhealthy dose of var?

I ran ~40mg/day last cycle and liked the results. I was thinkin next cycle of bumping it to 60. what are your thoughts on this. I have seen all kinds of evidence for low dose var etc, but thinking back to my cycle, I wouldnt say it was amazing at 40mg/day. What i mean to say is, seeing how i reacted to it -and i am 100% sure it was legit...lab results dont lie- i dont think i would see get what i want out of a lower dose (only talkin var here) so what do you all think? we are all different....what are some doses you all have run in the past?

joe_capone is offline Member
    lol honestly... lets say u do run 60 this cycle.. and the next cycle what are u gonna run? 100? is it gonna keep increasing?

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    lol honestly... lets say u do run 60 this cycle.. and the next cycle what are u gonna run? 100? is it gonna keep increasing?
    i dont see the relevancy of that. not like im going to run var every cycle. what if i did run 100? my livers not going to fall out...

bump for replies relevant to the question at hand....

edit:im not tryin to sound like a jackass. i see your point...i hope you see mine. no flame intended -if you took it that way-

peace

skii96 is offline Member
    I dont see any reason why you couldnt run 100mg/ed. Im not sure if the results would increase that much but you could do it safely. IMO im on 50mg/ed right now and like it, i dont see me going above 75mg/ed next time i use it or ever!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Having never done Var, but just from reading, I'd say bumping it up to 60mg's most likely won't give you that much more in terms of results over what 40mg's did. I am not sure if you are looking for mass or what, but as you know it is all about your diet. However, I have read a few threads on elite aka the anavar message board (I swear they talk about var everyday over there) where a few guys were saying they saw dramatic changes with Var at 80mg's ED. Now, what other gear where they using? Who knows? Maybe some bros here can speak from experience on this topic?

Peace,

CC

joe_capone is offline Member
    symatech... i wasnt insulting you in anyway i was just curious. sorry if you got offended. everyone has the habit of bumping up the doses everytime they use the same drug again.. im just against that but hey thats just me not like it realy matters right? good luck bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Id run 200mg ed if i could afford it and still afford gh. Next "cycle" im running it at 120-140 ed

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would keep the dose moderate and significantly increase the duration. Like 30-50mg a day for at least 12-14 weeks if runnning it alone. How long did you take it for last time?

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    symatech... i wasnt insulting you in anyway i was just curious. sorry if you got offended. everyone has the habit of bumping up the doses everytime they use the same drug again.. im just against that but hey thats just me not like it realy matters right? good luck bro.
    my bad bro you didnt offend me. i just had re-read my post and thought i sounded kinda bitchy. its all good, your a good man joe, been around a while and you have my respect.

last time i ran var was for about 6 weeks...actually a few days longer.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    my bad bro you didnt offend me. i just had re-read my post and thought i sounded kinda bitchy. its all good, your a good man joe, been around a while and you have my respect.

last time i ran var was for about 6 weeks...actually a few days longer.
    Then if I were in your shoues I would plan for 12 weeks and get some blood word done at around ten weeks. At that point you will have an idea whether or not to sto pat 12 or go longer. That or you will be flat ass broke by then.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Then if I were in your shoues I would plan for 12 weeks and get some blood word done at around ten weeks. At that point you will have an idea whether or not to sto pat 12 or go longer. That or you will be flat ass broke by then.
    that sounds better than uppin the dose so quickly. thanks for the advice

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'm running 50mg ed, liking it, don't see why you can't bump to 60mg ed. I'll run 80mg ed for my next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'm running 50mg ed, liking it, don't see why you can't bump to 60mg ed. I'll run 80mg ed for my next cycle
    yeah i definately going higher on my var dose in one of my upcomming cycles....i wanna see what 80 is like but that wont be for a long time.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech View Post
    I ran ~40mg/day last cycle and liked the results. I was thinkin next cycle of bumping it to 60. what are your thoughts on this. I have seen all kinds of evidence for low dose var etc, but thinking back to my cycle, I wouldnt say it was amazing at 40mg/day. What i mean to say is, seeing how i reacted to it -and i am 100% sure it was legit...lab results dont lie- i dont think i would see get what i want out of a lower dose (only talkin var here) so what do you all think? we are all different....what are some doses you all have run in the past?
    How much you have gained on your first cycle? just curious.. i am also thinking about doing a var only cycle.. @50mg/day for 8 weeks..

tronics is offline Associate Member
    running it at 100mg/day right now and so far really liking it...but im also running it with other compounds. gonna run the var 8 weeks at that dose.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    this thread is 6 years old, and if you search, there are 165,834,0122 threads on var only cycles out there.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transformer15 View Post
    How much you have gained on your first cycle? just curious.. i am also thinking about doing a var only cycle.. @50mg/day for 8 weeks..
    This thread is six years old bro. Doubt he's gonna answer you

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by symatech View Post
    If 40mg worked well for you why change it up?
    Thats all I need myself too for good gains.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Lmao @ six years :-)

Thread Information