Taurus is offline Member

Thumbs up A good one-off cycle?

I posted a similar thread about 5 minutes ago but i'm not sure whether it got posted or not. So just incase it didnt get through, here it is again:

I am looking for a little boost and am therefore asking you guys' advice on what would be a good one off cycle complete with a good post cycle regime in order to maintain most of the gains. I am not looking to use steroids on a regular basis and this is why I am looking for a one off cycle. I took dbol for about 4-5 weeks about a yr ago but lost most of what i had gained due to a lack of a good post cycle program. I am about 6'1 and weigh 185 lbs.

I was thinkin about doing 250mg of sust for 8-10 weeks and then going back to creatine to get back to the natural fold. From reading a lot of posts on this site, I have noticed that a lot of people seem to recommend clomid as a good post cycle drug that is efficient in maintaining the gains.

If I were to start a 10 week sust cycle as suggested above, then should I use clomid afterwards? If so, then when should I start the clomid and in what doses and for how long?

If anyone has a better one off cycle complete with a good recovery program then I would be greatfull for your advice.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - no flame - but there is so much useful info in the educational threads you should really try reading it - lots of good stuff and it is all free

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Never run dbol only, you will never keep those gains, also, read up in the ed forum for "PCT" and sustanon .

Thread Information