Thread: Just a question

BigCheer is offline Junior Member

Just a question

Well i know after every **** there is about .1 ml left in the needle of your oil. Just asking this question cause i hate to waste. If you sucked in some air then switched to a sterile needle could you inject this leftover in a sterile vial. I know its not much but by the end of your cycle you might have atleast over .5 cc left. Just a thought?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you sucked some air in, then you would also be sucking up the leftover oil back into the syringe, then when you try to push it out again, it will still be stuck in the needle

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    That is such a SMALL amount that you are not going to notice any difference, I could see if you were leaving .5cc every time you injected. Don't worry about it bro. Just my 2 cents.

tru but but ive shot left over in the trash to see if it would come out and ive ssen drops come out. kinda got to me. So i know it comes out. Thanks though

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    If your that concerned about it, just take an extra syringe(sterile) with no needle suck some air into it, then when your done injecting place the needle on it and then put it into a sterile vial. BUT.....I don't think that would be to sterile bro. I mean there has to be micro-organisms(germs) in that needle after injection. I would'nt chance it for that little of amount, I'm sure there is a scientific explaination on this one. But just sounds unhealthy to me bro.
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-16-2004 at 12:41 AM.

i tottaly appreciate yal's help. I now its a minute amount. Thats why im just asking.

Thread Information