treyone is offline Junior Member

how would i stack t400 and deca

can someone give me some ideas on stacking test400 and deca ...thnx

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    You need to provide more info to get the help your looking for...Is this your first cycle? how long have you been working out?..ect
    I have never used t400 but i hear it hurts..

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    How much of each do you have, then we will be able to tell you. Oh and what is the strength of the deca ?

i started my first cylcle of test 4 while INSEASON..but i had to stop cuz tha pain was too much for tha sport i was competing in...i have about half a bottle left...and i also have a bottle of deca ...and i need some tips on should i stack them...or should i take tha test by itself..or what...any help would be great...my stats are..im 6'6 200lbs...trying to put on some more muscle and WEIGHT...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    did you use clomid or nolvadex when you came off your test? if you want to run a decent cycle your going to need more test than a half a bottle. you might want to add .5 cc deca if your not already in the same syrnge to take away some of the pain, that would require you splitting your dose of test to .5cc twice a week...how old are you? if your under 20 disregard my advice...try this, you could raise the prop to 150mg eod, but its up to you, if it was me i would...MM

400mg test enanthate (1-11)
    300mg deca (1-10)
    100mg eod (10-13)
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-16-2004 at 07:33 AM.

im 20 years old...and thnx for tha advice..will i flat out not get any good gains with just tha half bottle of Test4 and full bottle of deca ?..i know alot of ppl who juice...and they have never told me about tha PCT's....are nolvadex and clomid essential to tha completion of a good cycle??

and no..i didnt use noval or clomid after i came off my test..:S

Ironarms is offline Member
    im aboutr to start same cycle maybe if my gear is real...t4oo and qv 300 deca , i posted pics, can u take a look at them

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    if your taking test you should run the novla throughout your whole cycle and l-dex , and yes you should start learning about what PCT is, as it is one of the most important aspects of your cycle. i would run the test a bit longer and at a higher dosage than the deca , so your missing alot of components to your cycle, read the educational forum to learn a thing or two about what your injecting into your body and why PCT is so important

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treyone
    im 20 years old...and thnx for tha advice..will i flat out not get any good gains with just tha half bottle of Test4 and full bottle of deca?..i know alot of ppl who juice...and they have never told me about tha PCT's....are nolvadex and clomid essential to tha completion of a good cycle??
    Yes, very much so. You definitely need to do some research in the education threads. But quickly, you need anti-e's to prevent gyno(you don't want bitch tits do you?), and to restart you natural test production(do you want to keep your gains and not get fat?)

If you only have half of a 10ml bottle of t-400, that's only going to last you 2-3 weeks. You wont even feel anything in that time. Get enough to last at least 10 weeks, bro. And don't forget PCT.

Sym

Thread Information