Taurus is offline Member

Smile A Good One-off Cycle?

I am quite new to anabolic steroids and am looking for some advice. I am about 6'1 and weigh around 185lbs. I am looking for a one time cycle to give me a little boost. I took dbol for about 4-5 weeks about a year ago but because of my lack of post cycle maintanance I lost most of what I had gained. Therefore, I would like to know what would be a good one off cycle and what would be good post cycle therapy to accomodate the cycle in order to keep most of the gains.

I was thinking about taking 250mg per week of sustanon for about 8-10 weeks and then reverting back to creatine to get back into the natural fold. From reading most of the posts on this site, I see that a lot of people recommend clomid as a good post cycle drug. If I were to start a 10 week cycle of sust, when should i start the clomid and in what doses?

If there is a better one off cycle that you guys know of complete with a good post cycle maintanance program which is efficient in maintainig the gains then I would be very greatfull for your advice.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Here is a possibility:
    Test Enanthate for weeks 1-12.

PCT- 2 weeks after last shot of test...300mg clomid day 1, 100mg clomid day2-10, 50mg clomid day 11-21.

I would run 10mg of nolva ed during the cycle, but some people will say just have it on hand in case symptoms start. I like to take it throughout the cycle and if i do see symptoms i will up the dosage. You should continue to take the nolva throughout the pct.

hope this helps and you might get other suggestions too.

razor67 is offline Banned
    enanthate would be a better choice..

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we have another "I am only gonna do 1 cycle" guy. OR maybe I am reading it wrong

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I think we have another "I am only gonna do 1 cycle" guy. OR maybe I am reading it wrong
    check the link on my signature... it will tell you all you need to know about a good first cycle... good luck

Thread Information