Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Gyno/Nolvadex Question

Hey guys, doing a little studying here and I thought I would get a little input on this. Will Nolvadex actually reverse gyno, tissue growth? Or does it only stop further growth? Here is a quote from the drug profiles.

" Unfortunately, in most cases, a very pronounced gynecomastia ("bitch tits") cannot be reduced by taking Nolvadex so that often surgery is required..."

If I'm reading this right, it's saying that... if you have "little bitch tits", Nolvadex can actually reverse the tissue growth. Does anyone have anymore info on this?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    you can do a search on this and get LOTS of answers... but...
    nolva will only STOP the estrogen from binding the receptor, it will stop the gyno for furthering. It WONT get rid of any gyno you have already....
    look up proviron /arimidex /liquidex ... these are antiaromatizing agents and they will STOP the estrogen from being formed... in essance, they PREVENT gyno for even occuring
    MM

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    True, but if you catch it when you are sore ONLY at first symptoms, you got nothing to worry about, take your nolva, and you'll be fine. Yoda.

BTW MM, nice improvement from your last pic, i see definate improvement in your physique.

Thread Information