quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Question Test for my next cycle

I can get test cyp or eth. in a 10ml bottle from qv. I will probly go with the eth where it 50mg more. Here is what i plan to do, take 250 mg of ethn. for 10 weeks and clomid after. I know this might seem very week 2 some people. But i just wanted to boost my a strenght a little and ill be happy with any where from a pick of 8 to 15lbs of muscle. My question is do u think i could reach my goal. Please no reply's that i should add something or up the dosage cause its not gonna happed so dont waste your time. This will be my 2nd cycle. I know i should see some type of resalts because i used eq alone for only fives weeks at 400mg and my benched jumped 40 lbs and i gained about a solid 7 lbs form it. So i was thinking that running the ethn for 10 weeks at 250 i would see more this time on my 2nd cycle. So just your opions on what im gonna do please. My stats are 5"8 weight 180, age 21, trained since 7th grade,. also do u think sides would be possible with such a low dossage.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yes you could put on 10-15 lbs with that, but you'll have to have your training and diet in order
    on a separate note, what gives you the right to tell people how to respond to your question, every one's opinion is valid, and if some one tells you something different than what you want to hear, well, isn't that why you asked the question in the first place? most people who will tell you things you don't like have vastly more experience than you and you should shut up and be greatful that they even bothered to answer a question that has been answered at least 500 times before on this board alone, get what i'm trying to tell you? i didn't think so

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I think to get the gains your are looking for you should be at 500mg weekly not 250, but I guess i shouldnt be wasting my time b/c I am telling you to take a higher dosage. and since you already ran EQ alone for 5 weeks you definitely know what you are doing (sarcasm).

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    scottninpo, 1st thanks for your info . 2nd , the reason i asked for reply's only is because thats all i can i get not 2 piss any body off. I just wanted info on my cycle i plan 2 do. Would u want info on something u dont plan to??? Probly not!! Im not trying to make anybody mad but i just want info on what im gonna do, but thank you for your time.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I think to get the gains your are looking for you should be at 500mg weekly not 250, but I guess i shouldnt be wasting my time b/c I am telling you to take a higher dosage. and since you already ran EQ alone for 5 weeks you definitely know what you are doing (sarcasm).
    sarcasm
    arent you suppose to run eq for 5 weeks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    at any rate, good luck with your cycle and try not to be so close minded that you don't realize when people are trying to help you out

Thread Information