Thread: Test????cyle

quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Question Test????cyle

OKay i have a bottle of test ethn. 10ml by qv, i cant get anyhting else untill summer and that is not even for sure. My height is 5"8 weight 180 and age is 21, this will be my 2nd cycle. Just wanted to throw my stats out there, But anyways i was gonna take 250mg of ethn. for 10 weeks. I know this is very low for test but its all i got and i wanna do a cycle soon. I will be happy with 8 -15lbs of muscle mass and and some strenght gains. Do you think this is possible with this low of a dossage??? also i have clomid when im done, and do u think there will be anysides. My 1st cyle was kinda short is was eq at 400mg for 5 weeks. I know u should run eq at 12 weeks, but i was nervous about it being my 1st cycle.But i did gain 40lbs on my bench and added about 8lbs of muscle. So surely i would see something from 10 weeks of test right??? your post please about what u think i will gain from the cycle i listed.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    why is this thread being started again???????????? But IMO, you should run 500mg of test and 400mg EQ, or just 500mg test. That is not a huge cycle, its not overdoing it, and IMO that will give you the gain your looking for.
    Last edited by RJM03; 02-16-2004 at 01:32 PM.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    wait until you have everything for a complete cycle.
    Yup. Wait 'till you have everything

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test by itself is just fine for a cycle and recommended for new users. A cycle of 250 a week is fine. Inject .5 cc twice a week and you should see gains in the ten pound range. You most likely will not need any Anti-E since the doage will be low. However at the same time white is correct by saying get all your gear if you were going to do something different.

The "wait till you have all your gear" stance is usually used with people who only have enough for part a cycle though. Such as 5 weeks of EQ.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    wait till u have everything before you start, as TRE said, the dosage is low so you probably wont have problems with gyno, but if you do, YOUR FU#KD

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Test by itself is just fine for a cycle and recommended for new users. A cycle of 250 a week is fine. Inject .5 cc twice a week and you should see gains in the ten pound range. You most likely will not need any Anti-E since the doage will be low. However at the same time white is correct by saying get all your gear if you were going to do something different.

The "wait till you have all your gear" stance is usually used with people who only have enough for part a cycle though. Such as 5 weeks of EQ.
    Is this good advice? Why wouldn't he need any anti Es? How do you know he's not pron to gyno?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I said most likely. Hes 21 as well so if he reacts to 250mg of test he would have gyno already. His natual system is producing so much test right now that the 250enth would really be like adding small boost for a couple of months. I never took anti-es in the beggining and I took a lot more stuff then 250 enth.

ANYWAYS, YES YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE ANTI-E'S ON HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information