irisheyes21 is offline New Member

Question New Member With a few Questions (Dbol)

Hey guys im new but i have been looking through the forums for quite a while. I am about 6'0" and 218lbs. I have never cycled before but i plan to start this week on Russian dbol . I am looking for a boost to help with strengh and weight gains. I have only used things like the old ripped fuel with ephedra, hydroxycut, creatine, HMB, and Animal Pak. I want to get bigger but i dont want to get too big too quick plus id like to try to keep a good amount of the gains i get. For the first cycle i just wanted to use one product to see how i react to it and maybe do another cycle this summer with an additional product. I have read a lot of the posts and i understand the basics but any pointers would be greatly appreciated. i am still questioning how much to take each day for the amount of weeks im on it. i have some pics that i will post soon so that i can show my progression. I am supposed to recive my package today and will post a picture of it. Any posts on side effects and how to deal with them or the best ways to try to keep gains would be great. Thanks to anyone who reads or responds i will post pictures soon.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You want to keep most your gains.... and your running a DBOL ONLY cycle!!! Bro no flame intended but if you did research you will see that this is one of the drugs notorious for non keepable gains. Try getting some test.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes21
    Hey guys im new but i have been looking through the forums for quite a while. I am about 6'0" and 218lbs. I have never cycled before but i plan to start this week on Russian dbol. I am looking for a boost to help with strengh and weight gains. I have only used things like the old ripped fuel with ephedra, hydroxycut, creatine, HMB, and Animal Pak. I want to get bigger but i dont want to get too big too quick plus id like to try to keep a good amount of the gains i get. For the first cycle i just wanted to use one product to see how i react to it and maybe do another cycle this summer with an additional product. I have read a lot of the posts and i understand the basics but any pointers would be greatly appreciated. i am still questioning how much to take each day for the amount of weeks im on it. i have some pics that i will post soon so that i can show my progression. I am supposed to recive my package today and will post a picture of it. Any posts on side effects and how to deal with them or the best ways to try to keep gains would be great. Thanks to anyone who reads or responds i will post pictures soon.
    A D-bol only cycle will be a waste....... At the end you will lose most of your gains. You should run a test only cycle and if you wanted use D-bol to jumpstart the cycle. Best for a first cycle is a single estered test like Cyp or Enan.

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg a wk
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    oh no! another dbol guy. please dont do it, read the countless threads on this topic, then make an informed decision to do a real cycle that will give LASTING gains.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    A D-bol only cycle will be a waste....... At the end you will lose most of your gains. You should run a test only cycle and if you wanted use D-bol to jumpstart the cycle. Best for a first cycle is a single estered test like Cyp or Enan.

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg a wk
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

You saved me some typing........

D

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg a wk
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Is this a good cycle for a first time user The onle reason i was going so simple was because i did not want to throw it all in at one time. Can i get some more information on L-dex and what is a usual price ton Enan

Is this a good cycle for a first time user The onle reason i was going so simple was because i did not want to throw it all in at one time. Can i get some more information on L-dex and what is a usual price ton Enan
    Price on enanthate varies. If you buy in a gym you better get some KY jelly because someone will be raping you. If you buy from a domestic source.......$40-$60. If you buy overseas (Don't do anymore) probably $30-$40.

yeah its a perfect cycle... check the link on my signature, it will tell you all you need to know. good luck

L-dex or liquidex (arimidex ) is used to keep test from converting to estrogen.

Yes this is a good first cycle with or without the D-Bol

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    sorry to briefly hijack this thread, but is that your pic fallen angel? is it professional wrestling associated. if thats a completely stupid question just ignore it, but im curious.

L-dex or liquidex (arimidex ) is used to keep test from converting to estrogen.

Yes this is a good first cycle with or without the D-Bol
    Sorry that i keep asking price questions but i cant find liquidex on the AR site and i want to have things together before i call my source what would be the normal prices
    Last edited by irisheyes21; 02-16-2004 at 11:25 AM. Reason: addition

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    you don't need to get l-dex from a source. you can order it online from a research company. i'm sure someone will help u, they helped me!

nice is this the same with nolva or no

nice is this the same with nolva or no
    yep.

where can i order nolva and liquidex from and possibly clomid for later
    Last edited by irisheyes21; 02-16-2004 at 11:49 AM. Reason: addition

check your pm

Thread Information