Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    detroit's Avatar
    detroit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    447

    2nd Cycle starting next week.

    Im going to run 400-500mg/wk of Test Cyp, and 75mg/EOD of Fina for 10 weeks.

    I have enough of both to run the entire 10weeks, but this will be my first time using Fina, and im wondering if i should use it the entire cycle. What about just running the Fina the last 5-6 weeks? Your Thoughts please...

    6'3", 200lbs, 8%bf, late 20's

  2. #2
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Go 6 for the first time, never go over 8 the first time

    JohnnyB

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Go 6 for the first time, never go over 8 the first time

    JohnnyB
    I agree with JohnnyB on this 8 weeks is good for a first go with fina............... also don't run the fina at the end of your cycle. Let the test run 2 weeks longer. This will help in the recovery process.

  4. #4
    detroit's Avatar
    detroit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I agree with JohnnyB on this 8 weeks is good for a first go with fina............... also don't run the fina at the end of your cycle. Let the test run 2 weeks longer. This will help in the recovery process.
    So run the Tren in the middle (during weeks 3-8)?

  5. #5
    asiancuts's Avatar
    asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    So run the Tren in the middle (during weeks 3-8)?
    no, run the fina for wks 1-8, and the test for wks 1-10

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •