Jals is offline Junior Member

Frequency of EQ Injections

I was wondering how often you need to inject EQ per week. I'm going to be running 400mg/week of EQ for 12 weeks with sust at 250mg/week for 12 weeks and dbol 30mg/day for weeks 1-4. Then clomid after. So how often should I inject the EQ?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The sust needs to be injected EOD or E3D b/c of the four esters, so you should be looking at 500mg/week. If this is the case then the EQ can be injected on the days your taking the sust. IMO, a single estered test at 500mg/week is better, so ex. Sun/Wed injects I do 250mg test + 200mg EQ on each day, for a total 500mg Test, 400mg EQ per week.

at 600mgs a week, I do a cc M W F....however three shots a week of EQ isnt necessary, this is just convienent for me.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    How often are you planning on injecting the sust. If you inject eod include a half cc of EQ with each shot. That would equal 300-400 mg a week depending on the week. If you inject e3d inject 1 cc which will equal 400-600mg a week depending on the week.

I was thinking of doing EQ 150mg on Mon, Wed, Fri. and the Sust once a week 250mgs on the friday.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Never have Your EQ or many other things be higher then your test. If you are going to use sust you need to inject every third day atleast. If this is your first time and want to keep doses low run .5cc of sust and eq e3d. That will be 375mg of test and 300mg of eq a week which is a moderate cycle that you should see good gains off of.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea 250mg of sust is a WASTE

ok so heres my dilemma. I'm gonna do 500mgs of sust a week and 500mgs of eq a week. The thing is that my eq is 50mg/ml and my sust is 250mg/ml so how would I divide it up if I wanted to inject every m, w, f ?

Anybody??

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    That's some real volume on the EQ at 50/mg per ML dude! Have you already acquired? That is 10 1ML shots per week...not counting the other. Have you got all your inj sites marked? You'll be a pincushion.

Try some 200mg or even 500mg...it can be had.

Thats what I have already. The solvay eq. 50mg/ml.

Ok so I think I figured it out. I'll do .5cc's of sust on monday and wednesday along with 3cc's of eq. so thats 125mg/sust per day and 150mgs/eq per day. And then on fridays I'll do 4cc's of eq and 1cc of sust. So that would be 200mgs of eq and 250mgs of sust. For a total of 500mgs/week of sust and eq. And then take the weekends off. Will this be ok?

Can anybody verify this cause I want to start in a couple weeks.
    Thanks

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The most you should inject in one site is 2 cc's. So i would recommend against inject all that oil into one site. I think your fine with the sust injects the way they are, but at 50mg/ml you are in a bind. In your last post you said you were going to do 7cc's of eq a week, so why not do one CC every day, that way you get all the EQ, and minimize the amt being injected. Dont forget to rotate injection sites.

Actually I'll be doing 10cc's a week to get 500mgs/week of eq. So how would I divide this up?

Ok I just thought of something. what if I do 2cc/day monday to friday of eq, and then the sust 1cc of 250mg/cc on monday and fridays?

Morpheous is offline Junior Member
    I would get rid of the 50mg/ml EQ and get some 200mg/ml, to cut down on the volume. Unless, of course you like sticking yourself everyday for 12-16wks. Also, i would run the EQ at 400mg/wk if this is your first cycle.

I already have the eq and test. I would just like to know how to spread the injections out evenly. It doesnt bother me about the numerous injections per week. I just want to get the most out of this cycle. This is my third cycle.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheous
    I would get rid of the 50mg/ml EQ and get some 200mg/ml, to cut down on the volume. Unless, of course you like sticking yourself everyday for 12-16wks. Also, i would run the EQ at 400mg/wk if this is your first cycle.
    Jabbing yourself every day is fun bro....

I shoot my EQ ed.... along with prop and fina.........

but my EQ is 50mg/ml...........

Thread Information