Hey, I'm kinda new here, but what's up?
I'm 18 right now, and have been lifting for about 4 years. I'm about 5'11", 190 lbs, and am most proud of my bench which is about ~370. So there's a little background. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I want to take AS, but I'm not sure when. I hear about 21 or so is a good age, that sound about right? I don't want to right now at such a young age, but there are quite a few at my school who do. In fact, 'roids are so commonplace at my school that everyone says I'm on the juice behind my back, but I guess I can take that as a compliment
Also, how long of lifting naturally would you say is a good time to start? By time I'm about 21-22 I should have about 7 or so years of non-AS lifting, and a pretty good base.

And one more thing, how do you guys feel when someone has barely ever lifted in their life, is on the juice, and gets to the same level that's taken you forever to get to? I know one kid in particular was way small about 6 months ago, then, over the summer gets on the juice and BLOWS UP, he went from like 140 to like 195, and at the time on the juice he was about my size. After getting off though he shrunk to like 170, but that's still kinda free muscle.
He barely started lifting and got to the same level as me pretty much, which is kinda annoying, but oh well. I guess I'm not the one who screwed up, as AS are so dangerous as they are, and at under 18 the idea is just perpostperous to me.

thanks for any help/comments/etc