marblenuts41 is offline New Member

Question about 1-Test

I just got a 20ml vial of 1-test cypionate (it's legal). There are no directions on how to take it, although when i researched it I found that one dose lasts up to 16 days. Does this mean I only take it once every 16 days?? Or do I take it daily, and if so, how often?? If anyone has taken this before, or knows what they're talking about, please let me know.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Legal cyp.............Sounds kind of fishy.

Anyway Cyp is injected at least once a week and better if done twice a week.

It is true that it is a longer lasting ester but to maintain blood levels it needs to be injected that frequently.

Legal

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Legal cyp.............Sounds kind of fishy.

Anyway Cyp is injected at least once a week and better if done twice a week.

It is true that it is a longer lasting ester but to maintain blood levels it needs to be injected that frequently.

I ordered this stuff from musclemag. It's not an injectable depot, but an oral liquid. It's made by VPX, and there are no instructions on how to take it. I was also curious as to the side effects of it. If you want to take a look at it, the website I ordered it from is www.musclemagnepa.com. Go to online store and then scroll down to VPX. Thanks for any input.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    umm, 1-test cyp ...........im thinkin thats injectable and you need to use at least a few hundred mgs a week............and you need to run it with test..........or at least 4-ad cypionate .........and you need to research these compunds some more.

Ironarms is offline Member
    bro 1 test is not an as......u take it twice....once int he morn and half hr b4 u work out

1-test is an AS.........1-test cypionate is meant to be injected...........and i hope everyone at vpx rots in hell because selling this product to whoever with no information on how to use it is very irresponsible.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marblenuts41
    I just got a 20ml vial of 1-test cypionate (it's legal). There are no directions on how to take it, although when i researched it I found that one dose lasts up to 16 days. Does this mean I only take it once every 16 days?? Or do I take it daily, and if so, how often?? If anyone has taken this before, or knows what they're talking about, please let me know.
    Its only 50 mg per CC too so you need to do some quantity. Also conventional wisdom is that 1-test is extremely irritating to the muscle its injected into which is why it was rejected by the medical community when it first was developed. I donno, unless the bottle says its sterile, I just think its really a oral product. Also all references to this on the web indicate officially its only to be taken orally just like capsulated 1-test undeconate. The idea is 1-test is directly soluable in oil just like testosterone , so as an oil, its directly absorbed by the intestines and into the blood stream without passing thru the liver. Also the bond with the oil resists break down in the stomach acids

Why do i think it's injectable? well it is sterile, it has BA in it, the top has a rubber thing which is normally there on injectable products and the idea that it can disperse into your bloodstream within 60 seconds by taking it orally is a little silly..................And taking it orally wont do ****.

[QUOTE=Ironarms]bro 1 test is not an as......u take it twice....once int he morn and half hr b4 u work out[/QUOTE

Have you taken it before? If so, was it worth it? What were the side effects? I also ordered some 6-oxo from ergopharm b/c the disclaimer on the bottle was pretty harsh (as expected).

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    www.vpxsportsdirect.com
    Contact them and ask them the specifics.

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    1-test is NOT testosterone , it's a prohormone. Test has the double bond in the 4 position, so by comparison real test would be called 4-test. They are completely different in their effects.

Ironarms is offline Member
    its a prosteroid, and yes i have taken it, makes u hard and lean, didnt see much gains off it in size though

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I asked a guy who makes this stuff about it and he said that it is a prohormone that should be taken by injection. He said to get a good workable dose you would have to take twice the mg's as you would of the same real gear. For instance, if you wanted to take 400 mg's of real Cyp, you would have to take 800 mg's of this stuff to equal up.

ironarms you are thinking of something else. what you are refering to is not the same product.......... and why dont you read that thread from bb.com? and you dont wanna take 800mg per week...... you need to find some 4-ad cypionate ( i think vpx calls it 4-test) and good doses to start at would be 1-test at 300mg per week and 4-test 600mg per week.......................but really you need to research more

Thread Information