stengun is offline Associate Member

I just got back from Mexico, here's the latest!!

Howdy Everybody,

I just got home 'bout an hour ago from Nuevo Laredo, MX and here's the latest info...........

You CANNOT legally bring vet gear across the border w/out a 'script from a vet. Since it is for animal use only, you CANNOT declare it for personal use only. Since you have to have a 'script from a vet to get it in the US, you have to have a 'script to bring it across the border legally.

You CANNOT bring diet pills across the border legally. They are not approved for human use in the US.

You CANNOT bring rolhipnal (not sure about spelling....the date/rape drug) across the border legally.

You CAN bring test and deca that you get at the pharm. legally across the border. The deca is around $40.00 for 50mg/1cc amp. This is the only way they sell it. Test is $16.00 for 3 250mg/1cc amps of test e.

Clen , clomid, nolvadex CAN be brought across the border legally. If it is the same as a drug availible in the US, it can be brought across legally. Remember, very few 'script drugs are made in the US. Most are made in Costa Rica or India.

Current prices.......

T-400 400mg/1cc 10ml vial $46.00

Brovel deca 200 200mg/1cc 10ml vial $50.00

" Test 200 (e) 200mg/1cc 10mg vial $20.00

stan 10mg tabs 100 tabs $90.00

QV deca 300 300mg/1cc 10ml vial $92.00

QV test e 200 200mg/1cc 10ml vial $23.00

QV test p 100 100mg/1cc 10 ml vial $23.00

nolvadex 20mg tab 14 tabs pack $7.24

clomid 50mg tabs 30 tab pack $16.00

I crossed the border 4 times and they never gave me a second look!! It was a piece of cake.

Stengun

Jackman is offline Banned
    $40.00 for 50mg/1cc amp

Are you sure about that price?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca 's a little expensive. I pay about half that.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Looks like a little to much for a third cycle but have funJ\J
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Everybody,

I just got home 'bout an hour ago from Nuevo Laredo, MX and here's the latest info...........

You CANNOT legally bring vet gear across the border w/out a 'script from a vet. Since it is for animal use only, you CANNOT declare it for personal use only. Since you have to have a 'script from a vet to get it in the US, you have to have a 'script to bring it across the border legally.

You CANNOT bring diet pills across the border legally. They are not approved for human use in the US.

You CANNOT bring rolhipnal (not sure about spelling....the date/rape drug) across the border legally.

You CAN bring test and deca that you get at the pharm. legally across the border. The deca is around $40.00 for 50mg/1cc amp. This is the only way they sell it. Test is $16.00 for 3 250mg/1cc amps of test e.

Clen , clomid, nolvadex CAN be brought across the border legally. If it is the same as a drug availible in the US, it can be brought across legally. Remember, very few 'script drugs are made in the US. Most are made in Costa Rica or India.

Current prices.......

T-400 400mg/1cc 10ml vial $46.00

Brovel deca 200 200mg/1cc 10ml vial $50.00

" Test 200 (e) 200mg/1cc 10mg vial $20.00

stan 10mg tabs 100 tabs $90.00

QV deca 300 300mg/1cc 10ml vial $92.00

QV test e 200 200mg/1cc 10ml vial $23.00

QV test p 100 100mg/1cc 10 ml vial $23.00

nolvadex 20mg tab 14 tabs pack $7.24

clomid 50mg tabs 30 tab pack $16.00

I crossed the border 4 times and they never gave me a second look!! It was a piece of cake.

Stengun

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Looks like a little to much for a third cycle but have funJ\J
    This isn't what I bought, just current prices.

Stengun

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Everybody,

Stengun
    How come you can bring this stuff over the border if its illegal in the us??

NoLimits is offline Member
    Those prices are way off... Well for TJ anyway! I can't believe that Nuevo Laredo is that much higher! You really need to find a new place to purchase there if those are the prices you are paying!!!!!

TJ prices for example:
    QV's Test Prop.... $9.00/10 ml vial
    QV's Test Enan... $58.00/50 ml vial (It comes in 250 mg, not 200!)
    QV's Test Enan....$12.50/10 ml vial

Howdy NoLimits,

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Those prices are way off... Well for TJ anyway! I can't believe that Nuevo Laredo is that much higher! You really need to find a new place to purchase there if those are the prices you are paying!!!!!

TJ prices for example:
    QV's Test Prop.... $9.00/10 ml vial
    QV's Test Enan... $58.00/50 ml vial (It comes in 250 mg, not 200!)
    QV's Test Enan....$12.50/10 ml vial
    Typo...QV Test E is 250mg.

That's the prices from the local QV dist. The QV dist. will not sell to the other vets in the area and they have really gone up on the prices. Deca 300 went from $60 up to $92.00! It's a long walk to the QV dist, so I usually use a closer vet. The prices are a few dollars more, but its closer and easier to deal with. QV test E 250 was $15.00 and test P was $10.00 back in Nov., but they can't get it from the QV dist anymore.

The girl at the QV dist didn't speak any english, but OMG, what an ass!! Its was so cute that it was giving me a hard on just lookin at it!!

Stengun

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    according to latest from U.S. Customs - clen is to be seized although not yeat a controlled substance

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    according to latest from U.S. Customs - clen is to be seized although not yeat a controlled substance
    I'd seize those boobs in your avatar as a controlled substance

I'm with tre, I pay half that for deca , other prices were mediocore...I don't have to drive anywhere though

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    Is there a max on the amount of test,deca ,clen ,clomid,nolvadex you can bring across at one time?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    interesting bro. thanks for the update

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    anyone??

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    You can't bring it across everywhere. i never claim anything when i cross. It is not legal.

crj900 is offline Banned
    these prices r so cheap it makes me mad!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by gettankd
    Is there a max on the amount of test,deca,clen,clomid,nolvadex you can bring across at one time?
    Test....1 pack of 3 250mg/1cc amps (1 amp a month)

deca ....3 pack of 1 50mg/1cc amps ( 1 amp a month)

clomid.....3 packs of 30 50mg tabs (1 tab a day for 90 days)

nolvadex ....3 packs of 24 10mg tabs or 6 packs of 14 20 mg tabs ( 1 tab a day for 90 days)

clen .....not sure, depends on the agent.

All of this depends on the agent who checks you. ! agent told me that if he didn't know, he didn't care, as long as the dogs don't alert on you.

I'ld guess at 'bout 10 to 15lbs worth per trip, if you have the money.

I didn't claim/declare anything that I brought across the border.

Stengun

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    What are you talking about, test and deca ?

Test is given to men w/ low test levels. Deca is given to peeps to prevent muscle wasting because of accidents, AIDS, etc. Clomid is given to men w/ low test/sperm count to boost the test level and sperm count. Novladex is given to women (and men) to help fight breast cancer.

So, make sure you have a good cover story if you get caught. You "might" be able to b.s. the agent if you only have personel use amounts. Thats why I make several trips.

Stengun

riddic99 is offline New Member
    WEll im sure customs agents have heard of Test and deca before, so it is very doubltful that a story will save you. I dont get why in the beginning you said that it IS legal to bring test and deca across, because I can assure you it is not(without a US RX). Ive been to mex many a time, and never declared because it will be seized.

riddic99 is offline New Member
    Also. where did you go man, cuz those are some expensive prices!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i'm going to mexico in a couple of weeks can any 1 thats been give me a pm with some info on carrying it back across???

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    I see lots of people saying those were high prices. I guess it changes from place to place over there. It's still cheaper then what i pay now. If you have more info on a cheaper place to go....PM me

Thread Information