Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Needles33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nor-Cal
    Posts
    71

    Unhappy Worst of Luck! Advice please.

    Hello fello bro's,

    I'm having the worst of luck! First, my ex-girlfriend found my gear and destroyed what she found a few weeks ago. I did however manage to replace what was damaged and stay on schedule. Second, this last weekend I had a snowboard accident and slightly separated my shoulder. Now I'm in a sling I've been on a beautiful cycle of Test E 500mg/wk and Eq 400mg/wk up until this point (5 weeks). I figure I might as well start PCT in 3 weeks since I can't do any upper body lifts. I have some questions though.
    Should I keep running the nolva and proviron up until PCT (another 3 wks), and then cut the proviron and add clomid.

    You guys have been a huge help for me in the past, and I'd love to hear your advice on my unfortunate situation here.

  2. #2
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Dammm, that sucks bro. But yeah run the nolva up to and through PCT.

  3. #3
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Sorry to hear bro that sucks! some people run the nolva all the way through pct

  4. #4
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    keep going... here is a chance to cut, and work on those legs...


    come on........... you know you have been neglecting them...

    work those legs every 4 days.... be careful to not over train..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  5. #5
    Needles33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nor-Cal
    Posts
    71

    Another Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    Hello fello bro's,

    I'm having the worst of luck! First, my ex-girlfriend found my gear and destroyed what she found a few weeks ago. I did however manage to replace what was damaged and stay on schedule. Second, this last weekend I had a snowboard accident and slightly separated my shoulder. Now I'm in a sling I've been on a beautiful cycle of Test E 500mg/wk and Eq 400mg/wk up until this point (5 weeks). I figure I might as well start PCT in 3 weeks since I can't do any upper body lifts. I have some questions though.
    Should I keep running the nolva and proviron up until PCT (another 3 wks), and then cut the proviron and add clomid.

    You guys have been a huge help for me in the past, and I'd love to hear your advice on my unfortunate situation here.
    Oh ya,
    About the diet. Should I stay on track with my normal diet. I'm Basically eating as clean as possible with high protein (350g/day). I figure since I can't do any upper body lifts for another six weeks I can still get my cardio done on a stationary bike and stair-step machine.
    This way I can at least drop my bf% even lower for my next cycle in a few months. What do you guys think?

  6. #6
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    stay with it........

    in 3-4 weeks your legs/calfs should be huge....

    and do as much cardio as possible... don't jiggle the shoulder............

    good luck.


    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    Oh ya,
    About the diet. Should I stay on track with my normal diet. I'm Basically eating as clean as possible with high protein (350g/day). I figure since I can't do any upper body lifts for another six weeks I can still get my cardio done on a stationary bike and stair-step machine.
    This way I can at least drop my bf% even lower for my next cycle in a few months. What do you guys think?
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  7. #7
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Now your talking. A legs only cycle. Hell it can't be that bad, I have seen plenty of guys do upper body only cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    stay with it........

    in 3-4 weeks your legs/calfs should be huge....

    and do as much cardio as possible... don't jiggle the shoulder............

    good luck.

  8. #8
    Needles33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nor-Cal
    Posts
    71

    Leg only cycle?

    A leg only cycle sounds great. Only thing is, I still cant do my normal leg workouts like squat, clean, dead lift, or lundge with a separated shoulder. I will however do what I can (calf raises, extensions, leg-presses) and increase my cardio to 5 days a week.
    F*&% I'm going to miss those heavy chest days and amazing back and bi workouts!

  9. #9
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    have you ever tried static training??? heavy negatives?

    will make take 2 days to recover even with aas.........

    good luck.. try the hip sled.............


    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    A leg only cycle sounds great. Only thing is, I still cant do my normal leg workouts like squat, clean, dead lift, or lundge with a separated shoulder. I will however do what I can (calf raises, extensions, leg-presses) and increase my cardio to 5 days a week.
    F*&% I'm going to miss those heavy chest days and amazing back and bi workouts!
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  10. #10
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    you may be able to do hack squats

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •