Thread: first cylcle?

immy is offline Associate Member

first cylcle?

I am on my last two weeks of deca 100m a week and sust 250 200m a week. I have gain 15pounds and went up on my bench 40 pounds,I eat good, and have trained hard, but i feel i have not improved like some of my friends have, just wandering if i should have done something better?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by immy
    I am on my last two weeks of deca 100m a week and sust 250 200m a week. I have gain 15pounds and went up on my bench 40 pounds,I eat good, and have trained hard, but i feel i have not improved like some of my friends have, just wandering if i should have done something better?
    Alittle higher on the doses would have been ideal, but for what you used, your gains are pretty good.

NoLimits is offline Member
    How did you break up your Sust to only get 200 mg a week of a 250 mg compound? I would say that you should be real happy with the results on the cycle you just stated! If you gained 15lbs off a cycle of 100mg of Deca and 200mg of Sust a week, don't complain! Next time, research just a bit more before your cycle! By the way, how long did you run that cycle?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    first bro those r some low doses, 200mg sust? u mean 250 mg right? and how long was this cycle?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I bet there diet was better. Diet makes or breaks a cycle....

i went 8 weeks, plus i got 2 viles of sust 250, My friend told me since this was my 1st cycle that what i should have done, i do research it is still sort of confussing! but i am get ready for the next cycle is going to be 20m of fina and 20m of enth test, what doses should i do to see great results.

I am happy with all of it but my friend looks alot bigger than I do so i was just wandering. thanks

NoLimits is offline Member
    No offense, but the "Newbie" under your name is showing! How old are you? Some stats would help! I would suggest you hold off on your next cycle! Make sure you run your pct after this one and stick around here and read. Then after it isn't confusing to you, you will be ready to run your next cycle! Sorry, probably not the answer you were hoping for.

I am 26, 210 and 6'2" so I ahould wait for a while then do the 2nd cylce?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    i must commed u on your gains bro 15 lbs at that short low dose cycle is pretty good do some more reasearch on the fina and test

Thread Information