[Spartan] is offline New Member

sus/deca/winny 1st cycle ?

Hi all i was wondering if you guys could offer me some advice on my cycle sus / deca / winny !
    has anyone tried this combo out ? what gains can i expect?
    theoreticaly this is my first cycle as i have tried sustanon 250 by itself but i was told to stack it up to gain better results? Is this true or could i have taken it by itself ?

PS: most importantly will i need PCT ?

currently im 88kg 6ft 1 i would like to pack on 10kg is this posible ?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    PS: YES you will need PCT as well as an anti e througout the cycle. Sust and deca work great together but winny in there also? That doesnt make much sense. What exactly was your first cycle like?

And the sust needs to be injected E3D, EOD would be optimal.

[Spartan] is offline New Member
    Ok my first cycle was just sustanon 250 by itself
    1-8 weeks 500mg , i didnt see the point in injecting it E3D or EOD,
    only because i was getting results im not saying your advice is wrong Consistancy (any advice you give is better then the advice i would get from the streets ),
    im only a newbie to steroids and i have read up info in these forums and to tell you the truth it all seems very frightening ! everyone is devided on each roid and side effects) anyways i packed on some good gains about 8 kilos im up to 88kg my strength skyrocketed bench from 95kg to 115kg !!!
    The only down side to it is i find it hard to sleep, hardcore erections that just dont seem to go away.
    " Thank god i have a very understanding girlfriend that puts up with my 2nd problem "

Well that was my first experience with Steroids, The new cycle Sus/Deca /Winny was recommended by by another member , sorry i didnt mention i was going to take deca for 4 weeks then replace it with Winny for the last 4 !
    PS: how much time should i have off before my next cycle and who has tried this cocktail ,Please fill me in on your experience ,gains and side effects ........
    Last edited by [Spartan]; 02-15-2004 at 10:12 PM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    EOD shots with the sust will just get more use out of the prop.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    EOD shots with the sust will just get more use out of the prop.
    Yeah you still need to inject atleast e3d, you dont have to do the whole ml, just half a ml (125mg) or 3/4 (187mg) EOD will get nice results.
    Are you only running deca for 4 weeks? It usually takes aroud 4-5 weeks to "kick in", so by the time you stop it will just be working.
    Winny is usually taking for 6 weeks at 50mg ED to get nice results. I reccommend something like this:

wk 1-12 Sust 250mg E3D
    wk 1-11 Deca 400mg
    wk 9-15 Winny 50mg
    wk 1-18 nolva 10mg ed
    wk 15-18 PCT with clomid

Most people dont reccomend winny and deca in the same cycle because they are kind of opposite in what they do. I only laid this cycle out in the fashion because it seems like you are persistant on taking winny. Good luck

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    prop has a short half life, EOD or E3D is recommened or else your pretty much neglecting the prop

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...read.php?t=524

Thread Information