BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member

Not good dbol and deca?

whoa i should stop my cycle? there is no way i can fix my cycle or make it better? i am running out of dbol and i was thinking about getting more. should i just add test in this cycle too because some of you say test is needed in every cycle? i really don't want to stop my cycle, so how can i help it?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCDAWG
    whoa i should stop my cycle? there is no way i can fix my cycle or make it better? i am running out of dbol and i was thinking about getting more. should i just add test in this cycle too because some of you say test is needed in every cycle? i really don't want to stop my cycle, so how can i help it?
    no bro, we already told you in your other post that your cycle was no good....stop it before you do any harm to yourself and do some research so you can a good cycle that includes test.....

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    how far are you in your cycle? you could probably pick up some prop or suspension and start it to finish off your cycle..... ya deca dbol ain't the best stack...post your cycle and where your at in it

i have been taking dbol 25mgs per day for almost three weeks. i have gained ten pounds. i am 510 only 155. this is why i need to gain. so instead of getting deca i should get test? i have taken some test 100 prop. about a year and half ago, for a little boost, gained a little weight, then let off the gym too much. this time i want to do it right.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    i woudl definitly not use the deca .. your not ready in anyway.. if I were you i would quit the cycle now.. save your money.. research .. and come up with a better one.. do you have PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    i woudl definitly not use the deca.. your not ready in anyway.. if I were you i would quit the cycle now.. save your money.. research .. and come up with a better one.. do you have PCT?

no i don't have pct right now thats part of the problem. i am off at college and i dont' have any juice hookups here. its probably rude if i go into the gym and ask the biggest guy about juice, haha. i don't know how to get it right now, i think i just need to start talking to other people. i just want to get bigger now and keep my ten pounds at least and gain more. i am trying to get nolvadex .

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop for 3 weeks to give your body a rest from the dbol . In those weeks research thru this site and post an example of what you think you should do next. We will critique it so you dont get bitch tits.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    get some PCT and recover Bro - read and learn some more before you do yourself some harm - safety first

so there is nothing now you are saying i could take. i was about to order some more dbol . i should order more dbol and stack it with a test or something? and then get nolva? i just want to finish this cycle for like six more weeks, but it sounds like all of you think its a bad idea, no other routes?

Thread Information