GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Doing a cycle while on ACCUTANE?

Here is the deal. I am going to spring break during the second week of April. I have been on Accutane now for about 3 weeks and my acne is starting to go away pretty quick (just have a little redness on my back and shoulders from the acne). I want to do a 8 week cycle of fina/prop (no orals) starting in 2 weeks. I go back to the doc in a week to up my mgs to 40 a day (I am taking 20mg a day rght now). This sh*t is amazing it works wonders. My question is for those that have taken accutane while on a cycle. Do yall think my acne will reappear after the 6 week cycle of fina/prop even though I will be in the middle of my 5 month cycle of accutane? I would believe not because my accutane would be into full gear at that time and I have read that accutane taken with a cycle makes for no acne at all. I just don't want to start this cycle a come April I am packing up to go to the Panama and my back is broken out. I will be a little over two months into the accutane once I go and I think everything will be clear by then, but I don't want it to come back. Thanks bros.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I would never run accutane while on a cycle. Too hard on your liver. But to answer your question, i think you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    I would never run accutane while on a cycle. Too hard on your liver. But to answer your question, i think you will be fine.
    What are the chances you think it will reoccur when I finish my cycle, even though the accutane will be into full gear by then? I don't want to be on the beach with acne.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea accutane also ****ed with your head making you depressed and stuff. Not a good combo with steroids ......

Well I have been on it for 3 weeks so far and the only sides I have are a little chaped lips and dry face. I have read many posts of bros saying they do accutane while on a cycle and everything is fine and they don't get a bit of acne. I am not doing any orals so the increase on my liver wouldn't be as great. I really want to start my cycle, but if I will get acne after I am done I will not start it. But it seems to me that I wouldn't get any acne since my sebaceous glands would be all dried out from the accutance (you can't get acne if these glans aren't producing anything by being dried out).

bump .....any other suggestions from bros that have done a cycle while on accutane

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I would run through-out the cycle at 20 mg ed and 2 weeks after pct. You should be fine.

VP

Quote Originally Posted by Viking_Power
    I would run through-out the cycle at 20 mg ed and 2 weeks after pct. You should be fine.

VP
    Yah but my question is, do yall think my acne will reappear after the 6 week cycle of fina/prop even though I will be in the middle of my 5 month cycle of accutane? I would believe not because my accutane would be into full gear at that time and I have read that accutane taken with a cycle makes for no acne at all.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Well, I cannot condone you using roids while on Accutane, but do a search and read some of my old posts on Accutane. I never juiced while on, but I could have IMO with no problems. Hell, at one point (not recommened), I was drinking 1-3 fifths of vodka per week with no liver problems or any problems for that matter. I was not depressed or anything. I think Accutane is the best thing for acne hands down.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all im on accutane right now....GP im pretty sure ur doctor makes you take blood tests every month....they have to test for liver enzimes...if ur enzimes go to high they take you off the accutane or lower your dosage....my liver enzimes went way up when i was juicin and on accutane so they took me off and i didn't get back on until a month ago....i was on sust and EQ and i got a couple pimples nothin major....ur probably going to get them on prop and Fina....fina is a very strong androgen....which causes ance....youll be fine afterwards when ur back on accutane....good luck

Thanks bros for all the opinions, but my question hadn't been answered yet lol. Do yall think my acne will reappear after the 6 week cycle of fina/prop even though I will be in the middle of my 5 month cycle of accutane? I would believe not because my accutane would be into full gear at that time and I have read that accutane taken with a cycle makes for no acne at all. Thanks bros.

Thanks juiced, is there anything i could take to maybe help my liver enzymes go down if I decide to start my cycle because I don't want to stop the accutane. Maybe drinking more water or something?

drink alot of water...and i mean alot....and go to a supplement store and get LiverDetox....that should help you out alot.....are by the way are you getting blood work done by a doctor??

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    drink alot of water...and i mean alot....and go to a supplement store and get LiverDetox....that should help you out alot.....are by the way are you getting blood work done by a doctor??
    Yes I get bloodwork done by the doc every month

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    It might be a good idea to get it done twice a month, and tell him you are on. Plus thats a good time to get your blood ran anyway. I got depressed as hell on that crap. I really hated life. So watch for that.
    Its hard to say if your acne will appear, try to eat really clean. And take 2 or 3 showers a day. You can always get back on it.... They check your liver because its so so hard on it. Tren is tough on your organs. My advise is to lay off the accutane, and not the roids

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    It might be a good idea to get it done twice a month, and tell him you are on. Plus thats a good time to get your blood ran anyway. I got depressed as hell on that crap. I really hated life. So watch for that.
    Its hard to say if your acne will appear, try to eat really clean. And take 2 or 3 showers a day. You can always get back on it.... They check your liver because its so so hard on it. Tren is tough on your organs. My advise is to lay off the accutane, and not the roids
    i personally never got depressed...i did get join paint and muscle soreness...not good....but i say go wit the juice and get back on the accutane after the cycle...shower alot....and drink alot of water

I was on it for 8 months. And I didnt really see the depression till I was off and normal. I use clearisil on my face, shoulders and upper back. That has really worked for me

wow ive been on it for a while on and off....never got depressed while off....maybe off time wasn't long enough to see the effects but i hope all goes welll when im done wit accutane

Sparkle and Juiced, do yall STILL get acne when yall do any cycles now that yall have finished a whole cycle of accutane? I heard once you do a whole cycle of accutane, your acne rarely comes back and if it does it isn't bad at all, just a few pimples maybe when you do future cycles?

I took accutane for my face, with my cycle I only got it on my upper back and its so small I wouldnt even worry about it. Remember you can always get back on the accutane

well im not done with my accutane cycle....but while i was on gear i did get a couple pimples...not many....and yes after a accutane cycle you should never get acne ever again (hypothetically speaking)....this would be the ideal situation but you have to remember that your using juice is going to increase the chance of getting acne whether on or off cycle (juice)....and like sparkle said you can just get back on after....everything will be all good....i got back on and my face cleared up in like a week and a half....good luck kidd!!

Roy E. Munson is offline New Member
    I've done accutane before. Trust me it's worth it not to use gear while your on it. It will kinda defeat the purpose. as to whether it will show up or not. I'm not too sure. never used it on cyle, but i know i still had some acne here and there, not bad though. but it will slow down what the accutane is doing. It's worth it to get the full effect from accutane. once your done you don't have to do it anymore.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    The fina wasnt really good for acne, I would drop it if you are concerned about acne.

VP

Thread Information