np25 is offline New Member

Need info from former or current athletes

I am a college baseball player who is about to start his senior season in 3 days. I am on a cycle on finaplix . I haven't gotten any extra aggresion or confidence from it. I am about to get some winstrol tabs. I want the juice to help my game. Why isn't it so far? I am asking current or former athletes.

big swoll is offline Member
    the juice wont make your confidence go up directly.....its more like a side effect...when you see yourself getting stronger and performing better while you are on the juice then you start to feel good about yourself....and then you might have more confidence in yourself....how long have you been taking the fina for...it would also be beneficial to take test prop with your fina

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    What aspects of the game are you hoping to improve. For the most part, only limited aspects of baseball will be improved with gear since it is such a high skilled sport.

I want aggression man. I WANT AGGRESSION. I want to freaking attack the baseball. Being big and strong is cool but I want the aggression. I think the juice I got was deluded so I don't think I got everything I was supposed to get from a steroid . That is a whole other story however. I am going to get some winstrol tabs from a different source. I want be able to train for power during the season so I think the tabs will help plus the source is a good friend. Anyway, I want the aggression. Aggression at the plate will take me to a different level as a hitter.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    I agree with bigswole, I would use Test Prop man, i mean unless you don't want your man gear to work for a while.Also, aren't you worried about being tested?

I play at an NAIA School and not an NCAA school so I don't have to worry about being tested. I can only get winstrol right now. I can't get anything I want. Back to my original message. I want aggression.

dboston89 is offline New Member
    I also am a long time baseball player, and if you can get or afford hgh thats your best bet!

If not, run test E about 500mg a week w/ your fina.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bro with u playing baseball i would watch the winnie because it will make those joints ache

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    dont expect roid rage from winny

big swoll is offline Member
    the roid rage and aggression are all in your head.....gear will not turn you into a hard ass, or someone who is really intense on the diamond....and aggression will not make you a great ball player...focus and dedication will...if i were you, i would not take gear...it sounds like the only thing you want out of it is a side effect of aggression

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    the roid rage and aggression are all in your head.....gear will not turn you into a hard ass, or someone who is really intense on the diamond....and aggression will not make you a great ball player...focus and dedication will...if i were you, i would not take gear...it sounds like the only thing you want out of it is a side effect of aggression
    BS is on the money....don't look to the AAS to "make you aggressive." Yes, being bigger and stronger can certainly increase confidence and improve self-image. But, the desire to play the game and actual "skill" will improve very little, if any, secondary to AAS use. Passion for the game (whatever sport one is involved in) - aggression, as you call it, come long before any supplementation (i.e., AAS use). I was an aggressive defensive lineman long before I even knew what AAS were. Just my .02

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    bro with u playing baseball i would watch the winnie because it will make those joints ache
    I agree with GearAholic, the winny will hurt your joints, so i cant imagine throwing a baseball and swinging etc... i hope your not a pitcher or catcher

Thread Information