Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member

What should I do?

Ok, so I have 4 weeks worth of fina right now, I plan on ordering another 8 weeks worth of fina but I can't do it till thursday. Should I start my fina cycle tomorrow, order my other fina thursday and continue my cycle?

I have everything else for the cycle, PCT etc...

If I wait, i'll probably end up waiting another two weeks to start, because I won't get my fina untill tuesday of next week and then i'll have to convert it and probably start on the following monday, I don't know if I can wait.

Also yes, I am doing fina only, 75mg/ed 12 weeks. Before you say add test etc I want to see how strong fina is alone so I am gonna run it alone, wish me luck.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're 100% sure you're going to get the rest of the Fina, shoot up. Personally, I like to have everything in my hand before I start.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i would wait. imho never start a cycle unless you have everything. anti e and pct included

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Definately need to wait IMO. Just what happens if something unforseen happens. You might be 95%, but you cant under no circumstance be 100%...its just not possible. Yeah, it sucks waiting but if it makes you feel any better i have to finish the last 6 weeks of my natural cutting before i start my cycle. Everyday is a struggle not to shoot up. I sound like an addict!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Definately need to wait IMO. Just what happens if something unforseen happens. You might be 95%, but you cant under no circumstance be 100%...its just not possible. Yeah, it sucks waiting but if it makes you feel any better i have to finish the last 6 weeks of my natural cutting before i start my cycle. Everyday is a struggle not to shoot up. I sound like an addict!!! lol
    I agree with you bro, its so hard. I have heard amazing things of fina and I just keep looking at the vial, calling me, shoot me...

Edit: Would it be wise to start a cycle in the middle of a week? I usually always start on a monday since thats the first day I workout.

bump

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihonage311
    I agree with you bro, its so hard. I have heard amazing things of fina and I just keep looking at the vial, calling me, shoot me...

Edit: Would it be wise to start a cycle in the middle of a week? I usually always start on a monday since thats the first day I workout.
    why would it be unwise? days are ficticious if you follow me....you week can start on any day you want...i dont really understand why it would not be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    why would it be unwise? days are ficticious if you follow me....you week can start on any day you want...i dont really understand why it would not be a good idea

So even if I worked out Monday and tuesday of next week, and I finish my fina by wedneday, I should still shoot it?

One last bump before bed

I started, I am going away towards the end of may so if I started any later I would of had to take all my **** with me, and I do not want to do that.

Thread Information