joevette is offline Banned

Arrow Bulking and Cutting cycle question

After about two months of reading on this board the general concensus seems to be that you cannot cut and bulk at the same time. This make sense to me but can you bulk and cut during the same cycle with good results? I'm thinking of something like this:

1-12 76mg ed Fina
    1-6 35mg Dianabol
    1-10 400mg/week Test Cyp.
    7-12 50mgs Winstrol
    7-16 Clen (2 wks on 2 wks off)
    1-16 20mgs Nolvadex
    13-15 5000iu HCG
    16-18 Clomid

and training for mass the first 6 weeks, then cutting the calories and increasing the cardio for the last 6 weeks. It seems like you would be able to put on some good size in the beginning and then maitain it while trimming off the fat towards the end. Any thoughts?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    What your talking about would be bulking for the first half and cutting for the second half. Thats like doing two cycles in one. Yes, you can do both that way, but you have to seperate the two like you have. It's possible to cut some bodyfat while on a strictly bulking cycle, but you can't cut in the general accepted definition of the term. If you do you will limit your results.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    that looks good, would be bulking durring first 6 weeks, cutting durring last 6 weeks

Bartleby is offline Member
    that cycle looks alright, but I would run test all the way through....if youre gonna run the cyp from weeks 1-10, I would throw some prop in from weeks 10-12 and than go right into PCT.....

Jackman is offline Banned
    i was wondering the same thing bro

Jackman is offline Banned
    Im at around 12% body fat and i want to get to around 9 so im thinking if i bulk cleanly enough and gain 15 pounds solid that will bring my bf % down especially with the fina it has been known people can loose good amount of fat and still gain good muscle while on it.

Thread Information