DoctaBig is offline Member

critique my first cycle

Alright, i've been doing research on and off for a few months and i think im ready to give AAS. For all those that dont know me im a doctor of pharmacy student (grad in 2005 if everything goes well), so any drug related questions feel free to pm me and i'll get you the answer. Anyway this is my proposed cycle and my stats (im doing it with a friend also)

Stats: Me
    Weight: 207
    BF %: 10-12
    measurements to fit
    Experience: 4 years with a 6 month lapse...f*ck school

My Friend:
    Weight: 118
    Bf %: 15-17
    Measurements to fit
    Experience: 4 years...same school program same problem

This is our first cycle:
    Week 1: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 2: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 3: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 4: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 5: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 6: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 7: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 8: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 9: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 10: SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 11:SL Deca 400 mg and SL Test Enth 500mg (Divided into 2 doses)
    Week 12: Sl Test Enth 500mg (divided into 2 doses)

Proper Clomid Pct
    Tamoxifen PRN @ 20 mg QD....this will probably turn into every day, but i want to hold off until symptoms occur

Diet: Seefood..........seefood....eat food....buy more food....eat that food looking for 5500 Kcal per day 300ish g protein...make up Kcal's w/ carbs and fat. lots of protien shakes

Supplements: Multi vit qd, dextrose/creatine mix (homebrew celltech), alpha lipoic acids....attempting to utilize the insulin sensitization effects of ALA to augment the change in blood FFA's and Glucose. Vitamin A and E 1QD

Workout schedual: 5 days each week.....THIS IS WHERE I HAVE A BIG QUESTION...how much can i put my body through before i negate my gains by over doing it??? i train very hard when im in the gym (failure on 2 of 4 sets) and im in there for 1:30 usually. What is an idea amount of gym time. Also what about cardio...i love raquetball...i would play every day if i could get away with it. will this mess up my cycle by gettin too much cardio lol???

That should basically sum it up...i plan on ****ting, showering, shaving, and studying in my free time....that and playing madden on ps2 (my vice...you gotta have a vice)

Please flame away....what am i missing???

this is kinda dumb and i'm sure no on here cares at all but...most of you guys us ED for every day....the proper medical terminology is QD or QOD hehe sorry...feel free to ignore me.

sorry this is so long....it got kinda out of hand my bad

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Wow, someone who actually researched there cycle before doin it! It looks great bro! good luck

oh yeah, i hope you meant your friend was 218 instead of 118?

toolman is offline Banned
    If its your first cycle, I wouldn't run the deca more than 8 weeks. Actually you should drop the deca alltogether for your first cycle so you can see how each compound effects your body. For instance if you get gyno, you will not know if it is from the deca or Test. As Nolva won't help deca gyno, you would be treating it wrong.

Lastly, take the nolva daily. It does not hinder gains. Just enter gyno on search and you will see all the guys that wish they prevented gyno with the nolva daily, rather than have to treat it.

Good luck!

my bad on the 118 thing lol thats pretty odd body 118 lb w/ 17% bf lol....he's 218.

Thanks for the props on researching, i know exactly what you're saying...i hate people that come into a pharmacy and have no f ing idea what they are on and what it does to their body....**** idiots!!

Anyway...i have heard the advice before about only running test for your first cycle but after reading like 250 different threads on the subject it seemed that more votes were in favor of using both anabolics instead of just one. This is probably something that will change but as of right now im only planning on running one bulking cycle and one cutting cycle and then stopping for a long time (maybe forever but probably not).

This brings me to my next question... what if i were to take an aromatase inhibitor such as femara would this help my problem's with the deca ??? or what about substituting EQ for Deca (probably not).

Has anyone ever used Raloxifene (Evista) instead of Tamoxifen ??? It's more of a "selective" SERM....so to say.....very expensive though with probably no more benefit...just wondering.

thanks for any input please keep it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i just answered my own question w/ the aromatase inhibitor....it slipped my mind that progesterone is not aromatized therefore an aromatase inhibitor would be completely worthless against progestin production....****

what can you use???

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    For the deca you can take bromo to combat the estrogen. EQ will yeild more lean quality gains, you might gain an extra 5-10 pounds with deca but some of it will be water and not as lean...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nice job on research bro.........enjoy the cycle and happy growing.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    alot of the posts you probably read about deca /test were probably from guys that experimented with both and knew how it effected their body,
    i would drop the deca and throw dbol or prop in for the first 4 weeks, , also for anti e's i would run novla and l-dex all the way through and during pct.
    As was mentioned above, if you run deca/test and you get gyno you wont know whether to up the dosage on the novla or bromo
    just my opinion

hrm, ****...i was kinda hoping not to have this problem lol. well now i dont know what to do now...as far as running bromo im getting my anti-e's and pct from pnp and i dont believe they have bromo??? How about B6??? will that offer adequate protection???

If i were to switch over to EQ i wouldn't experience the problem correct???

i know you cant answer this for sure, but how about gains....will the loss in gains be significant if i only run Test E???

Say i do run Test E and Test P or test E and Eq....how do you dose em???

sorry this is kinda disjunct...its 2:07 in the morning...that'll happen

also any input on the amount of gym time per week question??? how much is too much?

again...sorry about all the questions...just when you think you cant possibly research anymore....you have more research to do

thanks
    Last edited by jurichar; 02-17-2004 at 01:18 AM.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

Too much for a 1st IMO........

TE 1-12 1cc e5d
    anti e's
    clomid for pct

K.I.S.S.

D

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Keeping it simple is definitely the key, you dont need to run all sorts of compounds to see results. Perfect example, I am running 500mg of test e only right now, I just wanted to keep a basic cycle although I will be adding Fina in a month. But my point is 500mg a week of test still makes me grow, and grow fast.

Thread Information