Thread: ? about nads

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

? about nads

I was just wondering what you guys tell your partner about your shrinking balls, or does it even come up? Just curious.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If they know your juice, I don't see how it would be a problem. If your try to hide it then that's a different story. My wife knows I juice.

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My girl know I use AS............. It comes up sometimes but we joke about it. If I were you I would talk to your partner and let them know what's going on...... I would rather lay all the cards on the table then get cought later and fight about it.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    I think you are absolutely right Mud, but I was just wondering what ppl tell their partner that doesn't know. Thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't tell mine at first but when I jumped up 20 pounds in a couple weeks and walked around with a constant hard on it was hard to keep it a secret. I think I played the, "well you like how it's turning out dont you" thing.

shootdeep is offline Member
    here's an idea.......on AS your sex drive will go up and that means more sex. tell her that the increased sex frequency is causing your balls to be a little on the empty side and that's why they're shrinking. see if she buys that!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    here's an idea.......on AS your sex drive will go up and that means more sex. tell her that the increased sex frequency is causing your balls to be a little on the empty side and that's why they're shrinking. see if she buys that!
    haha that might work

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i tell my girl friend....she really doesn't mind...actually she loves it!!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I am planning on a cycle in about 6 weeks right after i get done with my natural 15week cutting phase. I told my girlfriend that i plan on doing the AS. At first she was very hesitant. I asked her what she knew about them and she said "they are bad and make your penis little" lol. Well we spent the next few days researching together so i could get rid of all of the myths that society throws onto people about steroids . I also think that it is a good idea that at least one person knows exactly what you are on in case you are in an accident or something and cant speak for yourself

Thread Information