tall_skinny is offline Junior Member

Question acne during PCT? is that true?

ive been reading up on acne and from what yall have said about acne during PCT has scared me. will i get zits during my PCT. i will be running liquid nolva and liquid clomid. i have been prone to acne my whole life (22 now)and am scared ill have zits on my back during spring break. i am kind of broke out on my shoulders right now from the deca . if i get some sun it usually all clears up. (rubbing alcohol helps alot too). do yall think i have anything to worry about???

also has anyone gotten any thing from pumpnpose?? pm me please.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tall_skinny
    ive been reading up on acne and from what yall have said about acne during PCT has scared me. will i get zits during my PCT. i will be running liquid nolva and liquid clomid. i have been prone to acne my whole life (22 now)and am scared ill have zits on my back during spring break. i am kind of broke out on my shoulders right now from the deca . if i get some sun it usually all clears up. (rubbing alcohol helps alot too). do yall think i have anything to worry about???

also has anyone gotten any thing from pumpnpose?? pm me please.

Well I didnt have any acne when I was on cycle... when I did my PCT I exploded with acne, I believe my testosterone is back to normal as my PCT was 6 weeks ago but the dog gone acne is worst then ever and get this, I never had much acne as a teenager. I never had much acne at all until now... now I have at least 35 scabs on my arms, back and shoulders and the pimples get so much puss, they pop on their own, no need to help them out. I have even done the tan salon thing, it hasnt helped.

Let me tell you, have you ever seen pictures of someone with small pox? Or do you remember having chicken pox? This is my back, you'd almost think I had chicken pox, I mean there are like 10 pimples per square inch and its not even funny and I smell like a drunk because I am splashing whole bottles of rubbing alcohol on my back trying to get some relief from the acne.

Basically if you are on roids now... well you've earned your due when you go into PCT. My PCT acne is so bad its worth not doing a cycle again to avoid it.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-17-2004 at 02:02 AM.

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    f*** i dont know what ill do if i break out. i cant wear a shirt on the beach. well thanks for telling me you horrer story and scaring the crap out of me. i really do appreciate it bro.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well I didnt have any acne when I was on cycle... when I did my PCT I exploded with acne, I believe my testosterone is back to normal as my PCT was 6 weeks ago but the dog gone acne is worst then ever and get this, I never had much acne as a teenager. I never had much acne at all until now... now I have at least 35 scabs on my arms, back and shoulders and the pimples get so much puss, they pop on their own, no need to help them out. I have even done the tan salon thing, it hasnt helped.

Basically if you are on roids now... well you've earned your due when you go into PCT. My PCT acne is so bad its worth not doing a cycle again to avoid it.
    Thank God that doesn't happen to me........

Everyone is different,don't let 1 horror story scare you bro!!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ntpadude, what did your cycle consist of?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thank God that doesn't happen to me........

Everyone is different,don't let 1 horror story scare you bro!!
    Well my PCT is different too I must say. I went on a newly available herbal when I went into PCT called Tongkat Ali and I believe this stuff is as potent as HCG when it comes to boosting your natural testosterone levels . I am riding some good high testosterone simptoms off this tongkat and the way I understand constantly changing testosterone levels causes the acne so I think at some point I plunged to near zero and then back on the upward build with testosterone and havent stabilized. But one thing is for sure, the acne all started the first moment my test levels dropped as a result of transitioning into PCT.

The other thing is, I had to take Nolva tonight, my nipples are getting noticably pointy, itchy and irritated just like when I needed start anti-e's when on steroid cycle. Its very clear to me that Tongkat can elevate your testosterone into levels that can cause estrogen conversion and gyno.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-17-2004 at 02:17 AM.

Well my PCT is different too I must say. I went on a newly available herbal when I went into PCT called Tongkat Ali and I believe this stuff is as potent as HCG when it comes to boosting your natural testosterone levels . I am riding some good high testosterone simptoms off this tongkat and the way I understand constantly changing testosterone levels causes the acne so I think at some point I plunged to near zero and then back on the upward build with testosterone and havent stabilized. But one thing is for sure, the acne all started the first moment my test levels dropped as a result of transitioning into PCT.

The other thing is, I had to take Nolva tonight, my nipples are getting noticably pointy, itchy and irritated just like when I needed start anti-e's when on steroid cycle. Its very clear to me that Tongkat can elevate your testosterone into levels that can cause estrogen conversion and gyno.
    So you didn't use clomid bro?Just the herbal therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Ntpadude, what did your cycle consist of?
    Weeks 1 - 10 250 mg deca
    weeks 1 - 16 500 mg testostone enanthate
    weeks 3 - 6 50 mg anadrol ed
    weeks 11 - 16 1-testosterone undeconate

actually PCT is one of the most common causes of acne- because serms are employed.

not to mention the shift in T/E ratio (serms are still E)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    So you didn't use clomid bro?Just the herbal therapy.

I did clomid 2 weeks after last injection and did that for 3 weeks. I quit the clomid 3 weeks ago but since its liquid clomid and I have liquid nolva, I have plenty of left over stock on hand. My nutz grew back so quickly and the sex drive came back with such force I sort of lost interest in the clomid so on the 3rd week I think I forgot to take it every other day and then just didnt worry about it. Sex drive has continued to be incredibly strong and I am in the 6th week of Tongkat ali. In fact I like the tongkat so much I just ordered in a 7 month supply!!

I did clomid 2 weeks after last injection and did that for 3 weeks. I quit the clomid 3 weeks ago but since its liquid clomid and I have liquid nolva, I have plenty of left over stock on hand. My nutz grew back so quickly and the sex drive came back with such force I sort of lost interest in the clomid so on the 3rd week I think I forgot to take it every other day and then just didnt worry about it. Sex drive has continued to be incredibly strong and I am in the 6th week of Tongkat ali. In fact I like the tongkat so much I just ordered in a 7 month supply!!
    Sounds interesting bro........I will look into this further.If you could shoot me a pm were to get it,that would be much appreciated.

Grant is offline Member
    some of my buddies can take tren and test e and have no problems with acne, and then explode during and after their clomid

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Well i'd reccomend getting on some doxycycline now before you hit up PCT and it shouldn't be too bad. If you can't get this from your source, try going to the dermatalogist and see if you can't get him to write you a script for it. Its a very common medicine for acne so it shouldn't be to hard to get.

I would avoid taking accutane unless you end up with full blown acne and i mean on face and all over your back. The sides just aren't worth it unless you absolutely need it. Good luck.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I had little or no acne during cycle but during PCT it was a different story. Your hormones are re-adjusting.

Billmister is offline Member
    this only happend to me once when i used sus... I got somewhat pretty big.. end of my cycle after the pct... so much acne, i was embarest to show off.

Thread Information