njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

need good advice

i have been doing research concerning my gyno situation, my situation is this, last summer idid a fina, deca , sus cycle, and after 2 weeks on this cycle my nips hurt and some clear fluid would come out when i squeezed them. i discontinued the fina, but kept the sus and deca cycle. towards the end of this 8 week cyle i took 40 mgs of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks. well it has been 6 months later and i have not done any other cyles since, but my nips are still puffy, they have little balls under them, and and when i squeeze them some fluid sometimes does come out. what should i do at the present? what kind of gyno do you think i have ? also could B6,how much,would help stop me from lactating and bring the puffiness down? thanks for all help.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you're out of luck now man.... if you've had it for 6 months i think you're gonna have it forever... im sure its not too big or you would have stopped all AS so i bet you can live with it. next time you run deca get something to prevent the progesterone gyno... like some bromo.

njk
    true, but can anything be done about it without surgery?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    no surgery is really your only option at this point.

good luck.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure... it may eventually subside over time.... if its not bad though i doubt anyone will even notice, i have a little gyno too from when i was a teenager.... nothing noticeable but if you press down on it you can feel it (its gone down slightly over time but still there none the less)

njk
    will B6 help at all and if i was to take it how many mgs per day? i want the pufinees to go down a little. thanks

Thread Information