Thread: first cycle

aunut is offline New Member

first cycle

I just got a 20ml bottle of winstrol and was wondering what is the exact dosage I need to take each week? How many CCs? please help. How about diet taking that. What loss of fat should I expect?

NoLimits is offline Member
    50mg a day! Are you planning on running the winny by itself? Time to read!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    50mg a day! Are you planning on running the winny by itself? Time to read!
    Yea I was planning on running it by itself? Anything wrong with that?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aunut
    I just got a 20ml bottle of winstrol and was wondering what is the exact dosage I need to take each week? How many CCs? please help. How about diet taking that. What loss of fat should I expect?
    First, post your stats and history. Then do some research as you are obviously clueless if this is how you plan a cycle.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    winny will not make you lose fat, diet and cardio will, if this is your first cycle winny only cycle would be a bad choice, do more research

Never taken any steriods before in my life.

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 235lbs

Been working out since I was 14. I am already big just looking for something to cut me up alittle more.

Whats wrong with just taking Winny? Whats anyone's opinion?

Going into this cycle thinking that just taking Winny alone will rip you up is a big misunderstanding! Nutrition is the key to dropping body fat while maintaining muscle. Building muscle is the key! Muscle turns your body into a furnace, which uses fat for energy. You really need to do some research and take a good look at what you put into your mouth... clean up you diet, do cardio and workout hard! While doing this, continue to read different posts on here and learn. Sorry, probably not the answer you were hoping for... There is no quick fix!
    Last edited by NoLimits; 02-17-2004 at 10:37 AM.

I have a good diet right now I'm just looking for something to help bump? Is this not going to help at all? Whats wrong in just taking this? Should I stack for my first cycle? I was planning on starting next sunday.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    No matter what cycle it is your doing you gotta have test as a base for any cycle. I would go with Test propinate at 50 to 100 mg EOD. Just winny alone isn't gonna do a whole hell of alot. Also if your trying to burn fat see if you can get your hands on clenbuterol . Also, the main thing before anything else is gonna be diet and cardio.

Sounds like you have your mind made up on using the winny. Well then, we gave you advise and if you are set on using, then good luck. I won't say it will not work, but I don't think you are going to get what you expect out of it!

So use Test as a base with the Winny? Just asking questions not set in stone.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    taking winstrol alone is not a cycle. Its a waste of juice. Do some research.

if your looking to rip up, look into CKD diets & Cardio. That is the best cutter.

First off, one 20ml bottle isn't enough to use in any cycle. Go here and read up on Winny!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=87

fabry is offline Senior Member
    test AND winny!
    then, to find out what test and how much of it you have to use, use the search box!
    try to writhe in the search box something like: "test and winny" or "first cuttin" or "first cycle" or "winny alone"...) and try to learn experienced people advices...
    you have time enough before sunday!
    you wont die if you wait another few days or couple of weeks!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    aunut-I agree you need to run some test with that winny. Prop will be your best bet for cutting. I'd go with 150mgs EOD.

Also, if your winny bottle is dosed at 50mgs/ml, that's not gonna be enough. You should run winny at 50mgs/ED so 1 bottle's only gonna get ya for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    aunut-I agree you need to run some test with that winny. Prop will be your best bet for cutting. I'd go with 150mgs EOD.

Also, if your winny bottle is dosed at 50mgs/ml, that's not gonna be enough. You should run winny at 50mgs/ED so 1 bottle's only gonna get ya for 3 weeks.

So 150mg Every Other Day? What should I stack with or do I really need to/

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    if you dont mind everyday shots do 75mg of prop run it for 12 weeks and start the winny 50mg ed weeks 5-12

guys what about if he ran some var or fina with it? that would work too i think.

Thread Information