Thread: Current Athlete

Snipe03 is offline New Member

Current Athlete

I am a current college Baseball player and our season starts on Feb. 29. This is going to be my first cycle so I thought something simple would be ideal like:

Wk 1-12 500mgs test E wkly(split into 2 shots,say mon & thurs)
    2 wks after test shot start pct.
    Clomid
    Day 1 300mgs
    day 2-11 100mgs
    day12-21 50mgs
    run Nolv 20 mgs through pct.

I know this is basic but I was wondering if I can have some critique. Should I add anything else and/or will I be affected during the season? I am 5' 11" 170 and I have about 6% bf. Thanks to all that respond

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a pretty long cycle for your first

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    sounds good to me. basic and it works. 10-12 weeks is ok for first cycle I thought. shouldn't go below 10 anyway.
    good luck with cycle and B-ball bro.

from what I've read, I thought 10-12 wks was an ideal time frame to get the max results without overtraining. I read that anything less than 8 wks is too little and anything over 15 wks is too much. Am I wrong, if so, please correct me

also at least have extra nolva in case gyno rears its ugly head, and if you want to keep the bloat down since you are pretty lean you might want to get some L-dex.
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe03
    from what I've read, I thought 10-12 wks was an ideal time frame to get the max results without overtraining. I read that anything less than 8 wks is too little and anything over 15 wks is too much. Am I wrong, if so, please correct me
    you r correct!

good cycle.....are you going to get tested for baseball......baseball players also like to run winny too it is suppost to help a little with speed.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Everything seems perfect. Good choice on your first cycle. gl

VP

Im not going to get tested unless we make the playoffs. But, with our history, we're not expected to make it so im not worried. Do you think i should throw in some L-dex Kdog? What do you think about winny too?

Thanx bros

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I didn't see the test E. I was thinking prop. My bad. 12 sounds good considering it'll take you 3 to kick in. I'd be carefull w/ the winny. I've never used it but alot of bros experience joint sorness and badddd pain w/ it. If you want to add something like winny i'd go w/ anavar instead.

i would throw in ldex not only for anti-e but also to keep down water retention. If you wanted you could run winny 50mg ed for week 6-12. Winny is one of the preferred steroids for pitchers it can add that little bit to the fastball that makes the biggest different. I imagine it would be good for all positions as far as throwing not to mention should help the swing.

big swoll is offline Member
    what position do you play.....i also play college ball......i think your position mostly dictates what your cycle should look like....reguardless of what position you play though, i dont think that will be a good cycle for in season....i think you will get too tight......i ran a cycle like that this fall and i got great strenght and weight gains off of it, but i don think that it is a very baseball oriented cycle...i think its a good cycle, and it looks like you have done your researchbut you should run it this summer when you're done playing ball....if you want more info feel free to PM me

LWB.....baseball players do love winny

Thread Information