Zues is offline Associate Member

Proposed cycle for friend

I friend of mine wanted some advice on a cycle. He's 39 about 190 low bodyfat. He has done several cycles in the past and has been training for several years. He said his main goal is not to get huge, or ripped but "wants to look good." I was thinking something simple like 500mg/wk of Test Enanthate , and 300mg/ week of Deca for 10 weeks. What do you think.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I friend of mine wanted some advice on a cycle. He's 39 about 190 low bodyfat. He has done several cycles in the past and has been training for several years. He said his main goal is not to get huge, or ripped but "wants to look good." I was thinking something simple like 500mg/wk of Test Enanthate, and 300mg/ week of Deca for 10 weeks. What do you think.
    sounds good, but I would replace the deca with the eq because it doesnt sound like he wants to bulk, but wants some LBM....i k now people here are going to say run the eq for 12 weeks, so either 10 or 12 on that....

wks 1-11 Test E 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    nolva 10mg/ed
    clomid/nolva PCT, start 2 weeks after last test E inject...if he wants to run the eq for 12 weeks just extend the test e to week 13....good luck

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    If you run Test eth, I would suggest Eq. I think they complement eachother well. The Eq will cut you nicely too.

Jackman is offline Banned
    opps didnt read it carfully... whats his past cycles

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Beat me by a minute Bartleby, 12 weeks is good also.

skii96 is offline Member
    I like the enan/eq idea (500/400) but would run it a little longer 12-16 wks and incorporate HCG into it before PCT or throughout the cycle.

What about 200mg a week of EQ instead of 400. I think he wants to keep this cycle kinda simple. Meaning like on shot a week. I think EQ would be good also as far as less water retention but I don't think Deca would make him retain a whole lot of water. I also was considering Deca instead of EQ cause hes a little older and Deca lubricates the joints. Obviously with strength increases can come joint pain, especially someone older.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    What about 200mg a week of EQ instead of 400. I think he wants to keep this cycle kinda simple. Meaning like on shot a week. I think EQ would be good also as far as less water retention but I don't think Deca would make him retain a whole lot of water. I also was considering Deca instead of EQ cause hes a little older and Deca lubricates the joints. Obviously with strength increases can come joint pain, especially someone older.
    I dont think 200mg of eq will do much, so if you run the eq run it at 400mg/wk....if hes concerned with joints than deca may be the way to go, run it at 3-400mg/wk...also end the deca one week before the test for better recovery if you decide to go with the deca....

skii96 is offline Member
    With Eq 400mg/wk would be the minimum i would use IMO.

Anyone else have suggestions?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Nolva 10mg ed

Weeks 14-17 PCT Clomid 300/100/50 Nolva 20mg ed

I would inject 2x a week. Tell him to suck it up, it ain't that bad. Tell him he will look forward to the injects after the first week, and then start to love them. Ha Ha

Throw some hcg in there too.

Thread Information