craneboy is offline Senior Member

T400 as first cycle?

6'2" & 215# working out 3 1/2 years steady ready for first cycle. was told to do "test". how about T400?
    thanks
    craneboy

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    why not? may hurt a little bit..

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    If you can take the pain, go ahead!

VP

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, T400 is going to hurt due to the high BA. IMO get some EQ to cut it with.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    T-400 is gonna hurt real bad. Especially if youv'e never done AS before. I would just go with some Enanthate or Cyp and throw in some d-bol in the beginning. For a first cycle you kinda want to keep it simple and see how you react to it first.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    T-400 is gonna hurt real bad. Especially if youv'e never done AS before. I would just go with some Enanthate or Cyp and throw in some d-bol in the beginning. For a first cycle you kinda want to keep it simple and see how you react to it first.
    T400 is enanthenate....

Yeha, I know, along with cyp and prop. The prop wont even be that effective cause its only 25mg a ml, which wont do anything unless injections are more frequent. Which is why I think just plain cyp or enanthate would be better for a first timer.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Yeha, I know, along with cyp and prop. The prop wont even be that effective cause its only 25mg a ml, which wont do anything unless injections are more frequent. Which is why I think just plain cyp or enanthate would be better for a first timer.

CORRECT

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if it's all you can get, go for it.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Just like people are saying "it will sting", you'll think you were frogged and the pain won't go away for about 5 or so days (since this is the first time your skin has had AS....The pain recover time will lessen has your body gets use to it.). T-400 is a great tes. I have been using it for about 2 years and have had only 2 bad injections (really bad soreness). If you want to cut the sting down, put in a cc of Deca 300 to your cc of T-400.
    And if you're feeling pretty cocky.....put a cc of the stuff in your bicep!!!! That will bring you down to earth.

snoopydogj is offline New Member
    If you use t-400 for your 1st cycle all the rest will be a piece of cake. ouch!!

Personally your better off making your own test 400. What I mean is run either Cyp or Enanthate . I would prefer QV Enanthate cause its 250mg/ml. and less water retention than cyp. Then just add some prop EOD and your all set. I think the whole enanthate/cyp mix in thier gear is just a marketing tool. I think its kinda stupid to add the almost exact same thing into the gear. After all the only real difference between cyp and enanthate is water retention.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    For a first I would stick with Test E. The other ingredients in the T400 won't be as effective unless you're going to do EOD injections, and as a first timer you may want to stay away from that frequency until you get a little more time under your belt. Good luck in whatever you decide to run.

Thread Information