physio_sport is offline Banned

i got screwed by fed-ex hidden charges

few weeks ago i ordered some viles and syringe filters from america and i recived the products last week and payed $59 delivery charges and today i get a letter from fed-ex saying that i have owe them another additional ($60) which i was not told about on the time of order or delivery by either the product company or fed-ex.

im like wtf i cant just pull out $60 out my a**hole and hand it over like they want.

who the **** ever heard of $60 tax (vat) charges.

do i have to pay these as i was not informed about this before hand or on time of delivery?

on last thing **** fed-ex till the end of time

im thinking of phoning them up and saying that my name is mark or whatever and saying the person who the bill was for was my brother and hes left for japan and hes not coming back. do you think that would work.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would call them something has to be wrong. You already recieved your package right?

JohnnyB

did they make you sign any type of an agreement that would have said anything about this tax.......if so then you are screwed bc they will be like "you should have read the contract"

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    hmmm sounds like fed-ex fukked up bro when i get **** from the states though fed-ex ups i pay vat and shipping charges and dutys. when they home deliver they pay the vat & dutys to get it out of customs through a broker then when the parcel arrives i pay them back so mabye they forget to charge u. soulds really messed up to me.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    screw fed ex, dammn scammers!

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    You said you ordered from america. Does this mean international? If so, that could be duties and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    few weeks ago i ordered some viles and syringe filters from america and i recived the products last week and payed $59 delivery charges and today i get a letter from fed-ex saying that i have owe them another additional ($60) which i was not told about on the time of order or delivery by either the product company or fed-ex.

im like wtf i cant just pull out $60 out my a**hole and hand it over like they want.

who the **** ever heard of $60 tax (vat) charges.

do i have to pay these as i was not informed about this before hand or on time of delivery?

on last thing **** fed-ex till the end of time

im thinking of phoning them up and saying that my name is mark or whatever and saying the person who the bill was for was my brother and hes left for japan and hes not coming back. do you think that would work.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    You said you ordered from america. Does this mean international? If so, that could be duties and taxes.
    If your outside the USA it's International

JohnnyB

Jackman is offline Banned
    $60 dollars in taxes! thats bull**** i would call them up and bitch!

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i live in england.

yeah i understand but this order was only like about $260.

i was told by the company who sold the stuff that the delivery method would be fright so i ordered from them i was not told about vat or other stuff.

i didnt sign anything my dad signed for it .

ive orderd $1000's of dollers worth of stuff before like dvd players,games,bodybuilding stuff and had it delivered by DHL and i think the other company was UPS and i have never had these charges. i have never had charges even on orders which where 3 or 4 times the amount of this order.

so why are fed-ex so ****.

im thinking about phoning them up and saying that the ? was a person who rented the house and now hes gone to another country so your not getting payed.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 02-17-2004 at 12:49 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    they will just bug your dad 4 the money then. i find fed-ex to be really shady sometimes, overcharging u for services that others provide rather cheaply.

Thread Information