GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Arrow Matamoros, Mexico!

has any bros been here? any 1 have any good info on pharms down there and info on bringing across? this will be my 1st time bringing somthing across i want to make sure i have all my ducks in a row

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    good luck....just watch your ass and don't get popped by federali!

palequail is offline Banned
    I've gone down to TJ many times....bought lots of gear...just watch yourself and be aware at all times of who is around you.

are you walkin or drivin'? second, for anti-e's, ancillaries, and human grade you will go to a farmacia and for everything else like eq, dbol , prima, drol, t-400, etc. you will go to a granero. you know that right? if you don't know how to get there then take a taxi, they're normally straight but be ready for a hell of a ride! lol. have more money than necessary b/c everytime you go you will be like a kid in a candy store drooling all over sh*t. finally, don't get nervous coming back and you'll be fine. man it's exciting. not that i've ever been??????!!!!!

one more thing. like pquail said.....BE AWARE of their policia, they hate pretty white americans for obvious reasons. don't let them see you do anything or you might as well pick up some good lube too!!!!

yeah for real..the first time I had to pay off some federali...but honestly I have gotten a hell of a lot back...you can do it if you put your mind to it....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey try finding the post in here that talks about brining gear back... i know it says something like you can legally bring back 50 ml i think... it has to be available in the us and for humans though... i think thats how it went neway.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Yea i saw the post it said you can bring back 50ml... well he said 5 bottles at a time of 10cc each! but they must be human gear not vet in order to be claimed!

I read that post too about claiming 50ccs...but honestly I wouldn't claim anything..once you tell them you got roids they are gonna search you or your car...and 5 bottles is nothing...mexican stuff is underdosed so you need more..

big swoll is offline Member
    if you keep reading the thread......you also need to have a prescription to bring the stuff back

out of curiousity do they have metal detectors when u come back through that customs deal or whatever cause i really cannot remember i was really drunk last time i came across and i remember emptying my pockets then putting it all back in, but if they did isn't the top of the vials aluminium? would that set a metal detector off???

the vials won't set them off but if you're bringing back lots then have fun pulling the duct tape off the little guys.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    out of curiousity do they have metal detectors when u come back through that customs deal or whatever cause i really cannot remember i was really drunk last time i came across and i remember emptying my pockets then putting it all back in, but if they did isn't the top of the vials aluminium? would that set a metal detector off???
    Be carefull in Matamorros, Reynosa, Nuevo Progresso, Nuevo Laredo or anywhere near this places in Mexico. Its really not the same ole Mexico as yrs past, there group of trained ex special forces in this areas named Zetas (enforcers of the Gulf Cartel), that now run basically every single of this towns, this mofos are causing havok all over the place and will on occasions **** with people coming into this cities. Dont worry about policias or federales in these areas they really dont bother anyone. Besides policias or federales run away from this Zeta mofos, so dont worry about them. Like I said just be carefull you guys that make the trips for gear, ect. and for spring break, its really not the same anymore. Just 2 cents from a local pimp.

The metal detectors don't get set off from bottles..speaking from past experience...but you do run the risk of being searched...I would drive across...I prefer that method

Zetas?! wtf all these **** problems for a little juice i better hire a mexican body gaurd while im over there to watch my back while i take care of some buisness

dude it isn't that bad...PM me if you want more advice...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    I see you're from texas. i got popped comin' into el paso. stay away from there. also, don't go to shops solicited by corner dwellers, i've heard that nine times out of ten they work for someone and it's a setup. on the plus side, if this does happen you can get a lawyer to go for entrapment and probably get your ass off!
    good luck

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    the vials won't set them off but if you're bringing back lots then have fun pulling the duct tape off the little guys.
    what about pulling the duct tape off your legs?

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    what about pulling the duct tape off your legs?
    Chicks seem to dig it! Maybe I'm missing something here....

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    Chicks seem to dig it! Maybe I'm missing something here....
    Bodyguard???? I dont think you understood me, these guys are former military special forces, federales, policias, even the mexican government doesnt know how the **** to hit this mofos. Just do a search on the net, youll see all the articles about all the havok they been causing. They pretty much control all the illegal things that happen from Laredo to Matamorros, now there moving into Juarez, and to top that off they have a quota system for business on the Mexican side of the border, so it is really a ****ing mess. All Im saying is to watch your ass when your down there, and don't get the usual, Im American I dont give a **** aditude, cause theyll serve your ass on a plater and then some and there aint **** anyone can do for you. Go buy your ****, dont cause any trouble and get the **** out.

Thread Information