Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    srblan is offline New Member
    I grew 7 or 8 inches when I was 16, so I would not even think about it!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    7 or 8 inches? in one year? are you sure???
    thats insane if its true!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by srblan
    I grew 7 or 8 inches when I was 16, so I would not even think about it!
    That's real. I know few people who went up 6-10 in in one year.
    It's normal, it happens usualy to people between 13-18.

NightOp is offline Member
    teenlad1, im 19 and weigh about 165, when i was 17 and six months.. i weighed 135, i have never used roids, but i started eating right and workin out like maniac, i totally know how you feel but there is more to life than what you look like, give your body time, seriously if you dont get anything else out of all these replys get this> roids are not worth the risk at your age, they WILL close your growth plates and you will be the height your at right now for the rest of your life. Trust me, everyone gets older and matures at different rates, heck i know some people that looked like they were 16 when they are actually 20 and then hit their maturity growth spurt and starting growing facial hair. Thats just how things are, roids are 10xtimes more complicated than the average person realizes, you have to do sooo much more than just take them, you have to know what else to take with them, how much, how long, and many many more details, please dont dive into this right now, they will bring you nothing but grief and problems. And feel free to goto a doctor and get your hormone levels checked, tell him how you feel and he will know what todo, if you do have a REAL problem with growth, they will perscribe the drugs that you need.. take it easy

srblan is offline New Member
    Yep, it's very real, I went from around 5'4 or 5'5 to 5'11 or 6'0 between my sophomore and junior years in high school... Maybe it took a bit over a year, but it's pretty accurate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information