Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    teenlad1 is offline New Member

im a teen whose goin on steroids...help

basically, im 16 (but i am very under developed. and so want to speed up maturity etc) and i wanna get big. is it safe for me to take anabolic steroids , what are the effects and side effects, will it speed up my maturity and make me big?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    PM Mike.

BTW...no, it's not a good idea. Too many things can go wrong. Go to the diet, supplement, and training forum, post what you're training and stuff is like, and we will help you get there without the sauce.

The Iron Game Guest
    oh boy,

NO steroids are NOT SAFE and you are too young to be using them. Try eating and possible using creatine and have a high protein diet. Have you ever weight trained before?

i am weight training now, and ive been taking creatine for 2 weeks, and have protein drinks every day.

im 17 in 2 weeks, and basically sick of all me mates goin 2 town and i cant (im in uk)...help!

Ohh..2 whole weeks of creatine!?

Bro, 2 weeks of creatine aint gonna do shit. I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Food. That's it. Eat, eat, eat, and when you think you've eaten something...guess what??? EAT MORE!

i cant eat that much though i try to eat as much as poss but my stomach wont let me
    what are the best exercises to do aswell? ive been doing the bench press, dubell curls, some back exercise and a few otheres, any suggestions?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

You have to increase calories GRADUALLY. It's not an overnight process. You need to slowly, but surely stretch your stomach out, over time. You DO NOT need AAS.

Where is your leg routine? Don't tell me you don't lift legs...

Bench, Dips, Deadlifts, Squats, Barbell curls, Chins, Standing Calf, Abs.

To gain mass, That's all you need.

whats standing calf? i dont really concentrate on my legs, as im not arsed about them, i only do 1 exercise. im a bit weary about deadlifts as i was readin me book about how to do them and the technique looks hard and i might get injured. i do dips (as many as i can, they r so hard!) and pull ups aswell.

if i were to go on steds, what amount do u suggest i take? and whould i inject or take aurily (i heard this fucks up your insides). and can i stunt my growth? im onyl 5"6 and just inder 9 stone

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude... once you get your workout routine and diet down to a science, you'll gain like a mofo.

Eat like 4000 cals, 300 grams of protien a day. Train 4-5 times a week isolating a bodypart each day....

Mon - Legs
    Tues - Chest
    Wed - Back
    Thurs - Shoulders
    Fri - Arms
    Sat & Sun - Rest

That's all there is to it. There is no substitute for hard work and dedication. There is no magic pills!

The Iron Game Guest
    from one Brit to another, if you take steroids right now you are a tool. You want a bigger chest, bigger shoulders, bigger arms, then work more on your legs. Put together a proper training and diet program, workout properly and within 6 months you will be bigger and stronger than ever before

300 grams protein a day??? christ, how many protein drinks is that? i have trouble gettting 1 down me.

and my bro started on steds at 18, and the only side effects he seemed to have were a bit of acne, and a v. bad temper.

the main reason i wanna take them is not to get huge, i just wanna mature, i go to college and every day i have to deal with peopel askin why ive jumped 3 years of school, when im the same age as them! its horrible, is there any other way of speeding up the maturing process?

and i just read that if u go on steds u could stop the production of testosterone altogether and be totally fucked? how? if u take it i would have thought u would mature faster while u r on it?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    first off you have know idea what your doing so dont start as. Your are way to young. As doesnt make you mature. And all the as in the world isnt going to make you big if you dont eat and train right. Learn how to eat and lift and then you'll grow
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by teenlad1
    300 grams protein a day??? christ, how many protein drinks is that? i have trouble gettting 1 down me.
    Eat 8 eggs (2 yolks) in the morning and toast and wash them down w/ milk. ~50 grams

Eat tuna swandwiched for lunch and wash it down with milk. 50 grams

Eat a couple of turkey sandwiches for your second lunch and wash them down with milk. 50 grams

Drink a shake after the gym. 50 grams

Eat dinner. 50 grams

Eat again later. 50 grams

Drink a shake before bed. 50 grams.

There are some veggies and rice in there too but you get the point. Everything you eat should be protien rich. Eggs, tuna, chicken, steak, fish, pork, yourgut, etc...

Diet is like 70% of this game.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Let's go back to your very first statement . . .

basically, im 16 (but i am very under developed. and so want to speed up maturity etc) . . .
    Stop right there!

Teenlad, you lucky little bastard, there are hundreds of guys who would love to be in your position.

Why? Because if what you said in your very first sentence is true, you may actually be able to get away with using anabolic steroids legitimately, with a doctor's prescription.

Let's take the basic foundational drug of anabolics - good ol' testosterone . Medically, there are two primary "indications" (reasons) to use test. If you're an older adult, it's because you have low testosterone levels (due to hypogonadism or advancing age). But if you're a teenager, it's because of delayed puberty.

You see, the key issue is not where you are in terms of your size, but in terms of your development. If, in fact, you are experiencing delayed puberty, the prescription that is generally given is - you guessed it, testosterone.

Now, get thy bum to your doctor's office and have him or her examine you in person to get a professional opinion. And do ask your doctor about your ideas regarding anabolic steroids . As much as we know about them here, you're only going to get credible answers that apply specifically to you from a professional that has actually examined you.

Bro, we do understand where you're coming from, but in your case there might be clinical variables that, once again, might actually work to your advantage. Make the most of this opportunity and get some professional feedback. And on't be in too much of a rush - between the time you call your doctor for an appointment and you actually get into see him or her, you can do some real research right on this board. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands (despite our best advice not to), at least do so in an informed manner.

Incidentally, one thing that no one mentioned in this thread is why you shouldn't fuck with anabolics on your own. The reason is simple: You're 16, bro, and you've got a way to go in terms of your body's development. Doing steds now would be like taking a monkey wrench and throwing it into the spokes of a moving bicycle wheel - it will screw up the bike. Big time. You may not reach full maturity next week, next month, or even next year, but you will reach full maturity in your body's timing. If you muck it up now, you literally will stunt the process. And that's why we're advising you not to dive into steds without truly knowing the depth of what you would be diving into.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno this post sounds a little to fishy for me! kinda like the one by the guy on the old board who bitched at us all for using AS and he claimed he was an all natural bb, who was a personal trainer at a gym. u guys remember who i'm talking about?

Arnold Zane is offline New Member
    souds like to me your trying to find the easy way, you dont want to deadlift and probally dont do sqauts either. You have so much test running through you veins right now natrurally that You dont need steroids Youll be wasting them. Wiat till you r at least 23 yrs old and then if your still in the game you can think about it.

THIS IS A JOKE THREAD...

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.........

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    i dunno this post sounds a little to fishy for me! . . .
    Frankly, F.I., I agree wth you and Mr. Phatt Ass. My own take was that the British idioms were laid on a little too heavy, and that the average newbie wouldn't call himself "Teenlad" unless he were a 50-year-old pedophile.

But the problem is . . . we just don't know for sure. And the possibility that the posts were real demand that we answer the questions as if they were legitimately asked.

For better or worse, when a question that is not so off the wal to be obvious is asked, our best bet is to assume that it's real - benefit of doubt, for lack of a better term; and also to asume that other readers have had the same, or a similar, question at one time or another. (It's the same theory that politicians use when they get an opinion letter. They know that most people won't write them in the first place, so they put the letters they do get through a multiplication process.)

So, is Teenlad real or fake? Damned if I know (nor does it ultimately matter in the big scheme of things), although neither would surprise me in the least. But the questions were real, and they deserved an answer.

And even if Teenlad were bogus as hell, someone out there got some sensible answers on this issue. So relax, folks - we've done our job, and we've done it well.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Teenlad

Wether you are for real or not the advice you have got here is good.You say your under developed ....in what way?

Lets face it you are 16 basically a kid,and trying to be like your mates is great if you are sheep.Be different train hard and naturally and when you do take the shape and build you want you can stand back and think to yourself you achieved what you thought was the impossible without using AAS.

Training and diet is like an education,the more you follow it the more you learn.Too many people turn to AAS without realising the underlying principles of correct diet and training.For example I don,t do the deadlift because it looks complicated.If you want to grow you need the basic compound moves like deadlift,squats,curls,shoulder press these will help you take shape quickly.Diet is about 80% of your success get it wrong and the effort you put in at the gym will be virtually wasted.

Listen I could go on all day but if you are serious about your training and getting your diet right PM me.

to be honest i couldn't care less whether some of u think i am fake... ive asked some serious questions and some of u are mature enough to give me a response.

whoever said i cant be arsed trainin properly is talkin through their arse... i train at home, read all the books etc and the deadlift looks too dangerous, i dont wanna do it wrong and fuck up my spine for months.

now, the one who said go the docs and he'll presrcibe steds, should i tell him im thinkin about takin them? wouldn't he goto te police or somethin?

and as for what i mean by underdeveloped, i am 16, and look about 13 - 14, get the picture?

thanx for all your help anyway, ill be bak!

gregster is offline Junior Member
    Hey teen_lad1,

I did a very light course at the age of 17, when all i needed to do was eat more. I cant believe i was so foollish! Your hormone levels will already be high at your age. The chances are, unless your fully grown, wike i doubt, youll gain weight and your shoulders will get broader.

I went on to put on alot of weight without gear before returning to the idea of using juice.

I know its hard, everyone hates to be skinny but get a good 3 or 4 stone on naturely before taking the plunge, afterall if you dont know what your doing, more likely than not lose all ur gains.

Try eating 4 portions of eggs a day between meals and add a protein shake after training. Eating is the key , with or without steroids .

I guess creatine will help a little but it wont work miracles,

Good luck, your not alone!!!

.........TNT GOOD POINT........I GUESS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A SENSE.....

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    All i can reply is don't go threw with it.. it's not worth the money and your body....so many side effects will come...and at that age (at least i know i didn't) you don't have that kind of money to throw around!

Ironweb is offline Member
    I was small for my age until I hit about 17 then I shot up big time. Between my Jr. and senior year in high school. Some people have a later growth spurt than others. Now think about this if you do AS now you could be Jeopardizing your natural growth. AS has been proven to stop the growth in adolescents. It will stop your bones from growing.

Work out and learn proper form and eat well. Doing legs will help you entire body to grow. If you keep hitting it hard and that growth spur hits you will gain serious size I know. BTW I am 6' hitting close to 220 now. Don't get discouraged you have plenty of time to juice in the future. But you only have one chance to grow. BE SMART MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!!!!

what if i just did 1mg of decca (or whatever it's called) like...a week just for a boost...would this help?

ok, i know im not educated so no-one start rambling on about how i know nothing and ill just go ahead and take them cos thats what i want, i that were true i wouldn't be askin for advice on here! so help is much appreciated!

You might want to join a gym... unless you have an awesome home gym (very expensive).

**I have found the unspoken comptition which takes place at the gym between guys of similar sizes is very important to making gains. You push yourself every workout to be the best.

When I was 16, I weighted 160. I started to workout at the gym. By the time I was 18, I weighed 185.

Good luck!

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    what if i just did 1mg of decca (or whatever it's called) like...a week just for a boost...would this help?

ok, i know im not educated so no-one start rambling on about how i know nothing and ill just go ahead and take them cos thats what i want, i that were true i wouldn't be askin for advice on here! so help is much appreciated!
    Is this a joke? Seriously, I hope this is just a "fun" post because if its not you are in big trouble.

I mean, I'm not gonna rumble you about whether you should be juicing or not. Thats your decision. But judging from what you wrote, it seems that you need to learn a little more about steroids b4 sticking them in your body. Also, it doesnt seem as if you have devoted enough time to train naturally. You should have done at the VERY LEAST 3 years. Learn, do yoour homework, then come back in at least 3 years. Later

Ice

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Bro no flames here but i really don't think it's a good idea to take AAS. I know this is not want you want to hear but it will fuck up your growth somehow at that age...bro your not even done growing yet...take your time ... you have plenty of time to get bigger. Even deca i know is a so called milder steroid ...however at your age it would only give negative effects in the long run....and could cause gyno... so as you get older you won't have to worry about girls anymore...cause your gonna look like one...if i were you i would wait at least another2 years at a minimum to even consider taking steroids . Just think of the gains and the good solid base foundation you would have then... so when you do decide... if you want ....by then the steroids will really be able to do there work.

If you don't wanna believe me... then just give a shout out to a couple of guys who started steroids at your age...and see what they have to say. I'm sure they will fill your mind with doubt...because of all the problems they have.

Good luck and i hope you make the right choice!!!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

you have got to be kidding

Seriously...though, if you are already underdeveloped for your age anabolics will only make it worse...completely eliminating the posssibility of your growing naturally

Originally posted by arthurb999

Eat 8 eggs (2 yolks) in the morning and toast and wash them down w/ milk. ~50 grams

Eat a couple of turkey sandwiches for your second lunch and wash them down with milk. 50 grams

Drink a shake after the gym. 50 grams

Eat dinner. 50 grams

Eat again later. 50 grams

Drink a shake before bed. 50 grams.

8 eggs for breakfasst???? first off, i cant stand eggs (except boiled, any other type and i throw up!) and to eat 8 of them is just unheard of for my digestive system!

eat lunch, and then a 2nd lunch?? how the hell can u fit a meal in between your 1st lunch and your tea? especially with a shake in the middle??

how many hours are in your day?? i go to college, and do the weights and it seems like the end of the day for me! how many hours sleep does everyone get here? apparenntly, its one of the most important things but u mustn't get any! i get 5 hours sunday night, but every other day i get between 8 and 13!

sorry if i seem a bit undedicated but i couldn't eat that much even if u paid me! my stomach wont allow it!

Ice

8 eggs for breakfasst???? first off, i cant stand eggs (except boiled, any other type and i throw up!) and to eat 8 of them is just unheard of for my digestive system!

eat lunch, and then a 2nd lunch?? how the hell can u fit a meal in between your 1st lunch and your tea? especially with a shake in the middle??

how many hours are in your day?? i go to college, and do the weights and it seems like the end of the day for me! how many hours sleep does everyone get here? apparenntly, its one of the most important things but u mustn't get any! i get 5 hours sunday night, but every other day i get between 8 and 13!

sorry if i seem a bit undedicated but i couldn't eat that much even if u paid me! my stomach wont allow it!
    yeah. This is a joke fellas. Dont bother answering the thread anymore.

Ice

Originally posted by Ice

yeah. This is a joke fellas. Dont bother answering the thread anymore.

Ice
    why dont u try helpin someone instead of wastin your time typin msgs like this? do one u fuckin ignorant arsehole, im only tryin to do some research...everyone's new at sompoint.

thanx everyone else!

Ice

why dont u try helpin someone instead of wastin your time typin msgs like this? do one u fuckin ignorant arsehole, im only tryin to do some research...everyone's new at sompoint.

thanx everyone else!
    Maybe this isnt the sport for you. And if you expect to grow you better start eating like a man. I gave you my advice already.

As for the uncalled insults. You little keyboard badass. You better thank that your behind that screen because if you said it in my face I would rip your head off. You want to talk shit? How about if we arrange a meeting? The internet is faceless, and I'm not.

Ice

Damage_Inc is offline New Member
    bro,

I can totally relate to your situation. At your age I was lucky to get into a 15 film never mind get served a pint. I was a really late developer, im 21 now and look around 16-18 hence i get all the young girls on my case. Lol, i still get asked for ID sometimes. What the hell, when im 40 ill be lookin 20 .

Whatever you guys say he's gonna probably end up taking steroids anyway. He is after the ANDROGENIC qualities as opposed to the anabolic qualities. Basically he wants to look older so he doesnt get turned away from nightclubs.

My teens were hell because of this kind of thing. You could possibly compare it to being the fat-kid, but worse because you cant socialise (cant go to pubs) and chicks dont look twice at someone who looks much younger than them at that age. What did I do? I got pissed off and stayed in, learnt to program, played guitar while all my 'better off' pals were killing their livers. People made fun of me, but thats life at that age. You cant change who you are so fuck em.

I went to my gp many times to try and get a miracle cure but each time he turned me down telling me to wait and not alter the natural state of things. If you show ANY mature characteristics, i.e. pubic hair, deeper voice, you will NOT get any testosterone off your GP as it is clear you are in puberty. Believe me, I tried when i was your age!

You took one correct step. Lift like hell. Put your anger into training, a bigger build/healthy body does develop quicker. If you do take roids now, you will probably end your growth spurt and will be a shorty. There is NO guarantee either that it will make your body mature quicker. Are you sure you want to stick needles in yourself (with the possibility of getting caught by parents/peers)?

A real man isnt someone whos got a beard, its someone who can make correct, mature and responsible decisions that matter in their life.

If you wanna talk just pass on your email. A lot of the people here wont understand your motives but I do.

Take care ,

ptbyjason Guest
    teenlad1, ok bro....if you are willing to follow the advice we give you, we will give you straight forward answers. You have acted like a couple of other people that came on here and would never listen to anything we said. If you promise to follow our advice I will make sure that you get straight forward answers without the flaming. Do we have a deal?

AR Admin

stevie is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a good deal to me

Like damage_inc stated, I'm sure most of us here can relate with what you're saying. Almost every normal teenager would kill to have an amazing body and get all the girls, but I'll tell you one thing right now. I've been researching on these boards for a long time now, and the thing I've discovered is that the guys that hold off for a few years, get an awesome diet going, stick with their routine and bust their ass until it's shaking in the gym, are the ones who look back now and couldn't be happier that they waited as long as they did. Now talk to the guys who started at 15 and 16. These are gonna be the guys that will tell you that sure, their bodies developed a little bit and they were happy then, but it didn't change who they really were. Consiquently, these guys are also gonna tell you to not make the same mistake, and wait for a while and do tons of reasearch.
    Plus, from what I've gathered from your posts, is that you're 16, and in college. Well I dunno about where you live, but in North America, you generally don't go to college until you're 18/19. Therefore you must be a pretty fuckin smart guy, and definitly smart enough to know better than to do gear that young. I seem to recall you mentioning something about how people said you looked 2-3 years younger than them... well if they're 18-19 and you're 16... whats the problem with that?

P.S. I didnt have time to re-read all the posts, so I might have made a few mistakes about your age or whatever, but the point i was making is still important.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    yo man, Im young too and I don't juice! besides all the risks we have fairly high hormone levels as it is compared to adults (except for some of them on this board) lol

steroids put your body in an enviroment which is best for building muscle (correct me if im wrong guys?) and since we are young we have a good amount of hormones which puts are body's into a good position to grow,., which is why young people grow! working out properly aids dramaticaly in muscle development atleast if you eat enough of the right things.

Protien is a must, but I also think carbs are too. just keep eating as much as you can of good foods like meat,rice,breads, milk, etc

steroids isnt a cure to make you huge, they just AID in helping if your doing everything else right.

pluss what if they make you stop growing? you could be 6'1 when your 19 if you dont do them!

first of all, stevie, in the uk we go to college when we're 15 !!! and the drinkin age is 18 lol so all 15-16 year olds go out.

to the one who sed i haven't listed to what everyone has said, wrong, ive stated numerous times how i am taking heed of your advice and thats why i have said im probably not gonna go on steds now!

im gonna carry on researchin!

stevie is offline Junior Member
    you go to college when you're 15?? damn man, i still thought girls had cooties when i was 15 (lol ok maybe i wasnt that immatre...). The place I live is one of two places in north america that makes you do 5 years of highschool before college, so only the odd guy is younger than 19 going to college/university. Weird how things are so different in so similiar societies

anyways, the thing i like to hear is "i'll keep on researching". Good show bro. Remeber, it's called RE searching for a reason, you do it over and over until you know exactly what you're getting into. Think of it this way, research for two years, get your diet and routine in check, and then start askin people about cycles you can do. You're gonna find yourself with the best help you can possibly get, all because people will know that you've researched and got your game face on!

good luck
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information