palequail is offline Banned

Anyone get caught Smuggling??

I'm wondering if anyone on this board has ever gotten caught
    trying to get gear across the Mexico/US border...I'd like to know
    what happened and what the consequences were...I've heard
    lots of stories but they are all different...let me know

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be illegal, trying to get illegal substances into the US, but I bet if you searched for "mexico" and "border" you could find what you are looking for.

-moto

I know it is illegal..i'm not saying that i'm going to do it..I'm just curious if anyone has gotten caught and would like to hear their story...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i got popped comin' across into el paso. it was pretty much a setup. had looked for good prices all day long and had given up to go back when a guy on teh corner hollered out some good prices. they had been doin' this all day so i didn't see anything wrong with seeing if it checked out. he took us to one and me and my buddy got our stuff. one 10 bottle of t250 and a 10 bottle of deca 200(i think). small just to try it out with some buddies of mine. anyway, went into a bar to take them out of the boxes and in ripping off the box i also ripped off the cap of the deca, and it ran all over my hand, son of a bitch. had about 2mls left so i capped it and stuck them both in my boxers between the waistband and my belt. border patrol was pretty much waiting for us, asked us like ten times if we had anything, we said no cuz everyone says to call the bluff. guy locked up with us said he was nabbed by the same guy. spent some time in jail. lucky the deca spilled or it would have been a pretty hefty felony. big hassle, still doin the probation, pissed off i'm still payin high-ass prices which was the whole reason for making the trip down. all the ****in way from colorado. hate juarez and el paso. **** them in their stupid asses.

dixon2929 is offline New Member
    got popped at the tj crossing after we spent a grand on juice.

Jackman is offline Banned
    From other posts i have heared if you dont buy vet gear you can claim up to 50ml of gear........ so a search on it

dixon what happened to you guys at the border?? Did they take it and give you a fine...let me know..

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    I have gotten popped..Got caught at Laredo Nuevo

This is why I just found a good domestic who has essentially mexico prices, no need for the risk IMO.

What did they do when they caught you?? I'm just wondering what the deal was....I've gotten across many times but i'm wondering what the punishment was when you got caught...give me some details

details?? arressted???

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    bump why doesnt anyone answer the second part of the question?

Hey, Sorry I had to go iyt with gfriend grocery shopping....I was busted last spring in March.....I went to Laredo Nuevo, and hung around got drunk and my best frined and I were shopping for some deca 300, test 250, winny, and eq......We got the goods just outside of town and started to return back..This was like 10 hours later, we got to the boarder and they sent us to the other lane to get searched... when thye made us get out of my car we weren't sure what the **** was going on, they already knew what we were doing!! They asked for them and of course we both denied it, then they asked again and we did again....Finally, they asked the third time and sent us to this room that is white... The made us strip and searched us, sorry guys no cavity search here!...So anyways, they asked one more time to tell them or they were going to go through procedure and practicly trash my car, "****" I thought my leather and new paint....I told them where it was.It was good thing I confessed otherwise I would have gone to jail, on the US side, but with a bunch of mexicans.....THey weren't going to book me or give me a record since I was 18...MY friedn, however was still 17 and they tried to say that I was kidnapping him......They called his dad and told him...They gave us a customs record so when we try to cross we are subject to strip search from now on whether it be on airplane or boat...This goes for coming from any country..Also, we had to pay 500 dollars to the US Customs office on the spot so we could go home....otherwise it was jail....We filled out paper work and hey made us sign a paper saying that we could never come back....We got my car and came home.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If I was going to bring liquid AS across the border, I wouldn't leave it in the original containers, that's for sure.
    I ain't sayin' any more (well, maybe to a mod on request) 'cause a trade secret is a trade secret . . .

--Tock

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    If I was going to bring liquid AS across the border, I wouldn't leave it in the original containers, that's for sure.
    I ain't sayin' any more (well, maybe to a mod on request) 'cause a trade secret is a trade secret . . .

--Tock
    how would you keep it sterile by switching it? .. gues you could rebake it when you got back

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Jaker,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    ...I was busted last spring in March.....I went to Laredo Nuevo, and hung around got drunk .....We got the goods just outside of town and started to return back..This was like 10 hours later, we got to the boarder and they sent us to the other lane to get searched... when thye made us get out of my car .
    Dang, dude! You broke ALL 3 rules about going to N.L.!!

Rule #1.) NEVER DRIVE ACROSS THE BORDER, walk.

Rule #2.) NEVER GET DRUNK WHILE COMMITTING A CRIME.

Rule #3.) NEVER DRIVE ACROSS THE BORDER, walk.

NOTICE....Rule #1 and Rule #3 are very similar. Read them over and over agian until you understand the difference.

Stengun

It seems like everyone gets ****ed in places other than TJ...Very interesting to me..Jacker I appreciate your story...how many bottles did you have?? Also why do you think they knew you guys had gear??

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sh*t man, I got f*ckin LUCKY when I made a trip to NL to get some gear. I bought it from a guy and paid him to get a runner and take it across for me. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! Got to the border at customs and they immdeiately pulled me over to search my car bc they saw an LA plate and asked what I was doing in NL. I told them we were visiting some family in San Antonio and decided to take a little trip to NL. HA! Needless to say, that BS line didn't work. They had about 6 guys searching the F*CK out of my car and even came with the dog. Them B*STARDS couldn't find SH*t after searching for about 2 hours almost. They looked pissed bc they didn't find anything. The whole time we kept very calm and cool. They FINALLY let us go and then I went about 2 blocks up the street and met up with the runner and got my sh*t and hauled *ss back to Houston. I would recommened to everyone to walk across and NOT drive like stengun said. If you have an out of state plate, they WILL search your car no matter what. If you do insist on driving I would recommend DEFINITELY getting a runner..... SAVED MY *SS!!!! Good lessons learned.

We did walk once at Matamoros earlier in the day..it worked fine, kind of, we got pulled into a room and then questioned thats it....So we went to Nuevo Laredo...Guys I was set up by the ****er who sold it to me, and we had it hidden very well..Lets just say that it wasn't anywhere where they were looking.....The officer already knew what we had and everything, he listed it out to us..So i had to give it all up, unless I wanted to be taken it up the butt all night in teh county jail.....anyways, to say the least, I get my **** from a close friend for cheaper thatn those fu***ng Vets can sell it for......

Sounds like some NL is a ****ty spot to go...Thanks for the responses any more would be dope....To date i've done over 10 trips and gotten back lots of gear..but where I go and how I do it I don't feel like telling...any more stories would be great...oh and by the way i've never been searched...Knock on wood!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a domestic source Bros - not worth the trouble - just my .02

very true..I don't do this stuff anymore...it started to get out of hand where I was bring back lots and lots of stuff....so needless to say I realized I should quit while I was ahead...but it was exciting...and I feel lucky to get away with it....that is why I want to know what happened to others

Thread Information